My first Windows Phone Game - BailinTetris

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Apps and Games' started by Bailin, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Bailin

Bailin New Member

Introduction:
    Bailin Tetris is a Tetris game that supports both Classic Mode and Adventure Mode. In Classic Mode, try to get a score as high as possible; in Adventure Mode, try to remove the squares to be under the colorful line. It also integrates OpenXLive services and you can share with your friends your high scores and achievements. This is so much more fun than just any Tetris game!

Video:

MarketPlace
    http://social.zune.net/External/Lau...oneAppID=1ccbe43d-2ca7-e011-986b-78e7d1fa76f8

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Please leave a comment. I'd like to improve the game.
    Thank you so much!:):)

Bailin
    weibailin@hotmail.com
  2. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

I'm always looking for a good Tetris game! Thanks! Will give this a try.
    Bailin likes this.
  3. Bailin

Bailin New Member

Please leave a comment on how you feel about it. I'd like to receive any information that can help to improve this game. Thanks for downloading! :):):)
  4. Bailin

Bailin New Member

I'm really happy to see that someone did get the "Expert II" Achivment this afternoon, which means he got 5000 points at least in Classic Mode. In fact, today I saw a guy hit 6204 in classic leaderboard. This is super great! Is that you?
    But he used anonymous to submit the score. that's a pity. He should have registered an account and left his name on the leader board. It's so simple: just 10 seconds' work in logon form.
    BTW, try Adventure Mode, I believe it provide a good way for self-challenging, you'll have more fun for sure:):)

Looking forward for you reply