My First Complaint.....

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by TAG1976, Jun 27, 2006.

1. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

My First Complaint.....

So, all of a sudden im not getting my Emails from the office. Most of the messages are being forwarded to me from (company Issued) blackberries. I call VZW and was on the phone with tech support for like half an hour to no avail. They tried to tell me that maybe the blackberries had bad signals, or maybe I had a bad signal...come on, I could have thought up a better answer off the top of my head. My Treo never had such problems. Email, MMS, Text were all recieved quickly and without error. Im not going to give up my Q but I need to get this E-mail issue resolved soon...
  2. jerryjr

jerryjr New Member

How is your email setup? WirelessSync?

I had the same problem yesterday, then I got home and found that Outlook had prompted for my pop3 password. Evidently when Outlook pops up the dialog like that, it decides to stop all operation until the password is given. So unfortunately yesterday I went without my email... just beautiful.

*ignore my post, I just realized it did not make much sense after I read your post again*
  3. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

Tom-
    That's odd. You are receiving emails from every account but the forwarded Blackberries?

Could just be a blip in the email universe. I had a similar issue last week when moving servers. I didn't receiving any of my EQ mail, then magically it all appeared.

Do you think it's a Q issue or other?

-Chris
  4. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

Im not really sure. Mostly I think i was venting. I really needed those documents this morning, and it just caused a big hassle. Im sure it will resolve itself in time.