my ex rules/sucks

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shaun0207, Oct 25, 2007.

1. cheri

cheri Active Member

y'all need an adult thread for those topics lol
    no matter what the novelty wears out. there has to be something more than the sex or someone will go crazy if you are only as Marvin Gaye would say Gettin it on .....seems to always happen someone nuts up... well in the mental health way :)
  2. piranah

piranah New Member

thats why you gotta keep their expectations low from the start:tounge:. my gf is light tho, one touch and she is al dente
  3. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

HAHHAH. Lol :tounge:
  4. piranah

piranah New Member

whatever makes my job easier:wink:

So i went to this mediation/keeping your kids out of the divorce class last night. that was boring. My ex had requested in our divorce paperwork that i not have visits alone with my kids or overnight, as she thinks they cant handle being away from her. found out last night that a judge will make her give me visitation. im pumped. called her today to tell that i did the class and she said she got a dog for the kids. two months ago i asked if i could get them one, but nooooo they cant handle that kind of responsibility yet. funny
  5. cheri

cheri Active Member

congratulations on the visits pirahna. You could get them a dog too :)
  6. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

congratulations

Great News!
  7. piranah

piranah New Member

Im really happy, now gotta wait a month for the court date.. Why do they make these things difficult?
  8. gmardre

gmardre New Member

Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighing some kind of battle. Live simply, love generously, care deeply, speak kindly ... leave the rest to God. Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass ... it is about learning to dance in the rain.
  9. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

I enterd a motion to have a restraing order against his mom, but the judge denied it. But he did say on the paperwork to give us an "expediated trial".
  10. piranah

piranah New Member

Well, got my divorce today :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:, now to get visitation with my kids
  11. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

Congrads! Good Luck
  12. cheri

cheri Active Member

your now free from it pirahna...i remember that feeling on valentines day many years ago. you never forget your divorce day when its on valentines day lol
  13. piranah

piranah New Member

Its funny, cuz I told my girlfriend about the divorce and she seemed like eh, whatever, and she dumped me (for reasons other than the divorce). A great day and a s#@ty day at the same time
  14. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

Chalk the Girlfriend up to an "L" and move on. You got your freedom from your wife and now your ex-GF. Relationships come and go. Worry about getting your kids and to hell with the BS.

Now you can really party this weekend and find a new chick.
  15. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

YAHOOOOOO!! Great for you to be free from the ex and enjoy the kids!! Congrats!!

Let's hope she won't make that hard for you even though you are entitled to it. It's nice to know father's who actually want to spend time with their kids. My ex shows up when it's convenient for him. The fair is in town here so he hasn't called or visited, my guess is he doesn't want to spend the money to take his daughter to the fair. He doesn't realize what precious time he is missing out on due to his selfishness. I'm sure he will call the day after the fair leaves like it hasn't been 3 weeks since he's bothered to contact her.

But again, I am happy for you!!
  16. cheri

cheri Active Member

Some do forget that in the eyes of a daughter father is a god. We really look up to our dads and when they arent around we feel the affects for years to come.
  17. cheri

cheri Active Member

First of all I love your quote!

Second girlfriends come and go dont fret over it. I am sure there is something better on the horizon...now you will be ready for it :)
    Im wishing you a good girlfriend!
  18. piranah

piranah New Member

Well, me and my ex wife had been separated for 3 years, and i had been going out with my girlfriend, actually a year today, so it wasnt like a rebound relationship, but she had harldy talked to me for two weeks, so i figured it was over anyway
  19. piranah

piranah New Member

i might have to do that, i got drill this weekend, so maybe when were at the bars at night, some of my buddies can help me out, the only problem is, my girlfriend still lives with me..hmmmm:embarassed: