my ex rules/sucks

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by shaun0207, Oct 25, 2007.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

we already do, club is called "men" :}
  2. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

hahahahah. Thanks RB:tounge:
  3. piranah

piranah New Member

Funny how so many guys that have Q's have had problems, I wonder what the ratio with blackberry users is. but i highly doubt they would have such a sophisticated place to talk about it tho.
  4. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

True:tounge:
  5. cheri

cheri Active Member

it is interesting that when you hear such talk of men being burned by women. There are just as many men or women on each side of the issue.

It just makes ya wonder why the good guys and gals could'nt get together in the first place.
  6. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

Because deep down, most of us try to see what good we can see from these people. One of my female friends told me I have "Cpt.Save a Hoe" syndrome.
  7. DAB

DAB New Member

Good luck shaun with the custody battle. I so far have not had to go that route. I have very "big" female cousins. When "bm" starts that you won't see them I ask her if she wants a visit. After that she becomes very nice.:tounge:

But having step children in the house is tough my kids think my wife is really the devil when she starts yelling. My step daughter thinks I'm "evil" when I yell. But as I told all of them. If we are evil but you all go on to be successful than you can hate us all you want.
  8. DAB

DAB New Member

I loved that one!!!!hahahaha
  9. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

Thanks. I appreciate it. My "Bm" is afraid of everyone. She wont open the door of her appartment because she thinks one of my ex's or friends is gonna beat her up. We are almost 30yrs old. Who has time for that?
  10. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i just call them as i see them... hardly any pc in this fella :}
  11. cheri

cheri Active Member

rofl @ Cpt save a hoe
  12. starlightapril

starlightapril New Member

Yes me too... i think i know that guy... lol
  13. piranah

piranah New Member

Shaun, wow its like were twins. My ex says that my kids cant come visit me, even for two hours because they are not used to being away from her, duh, how are they going to deal with school in 6 months if they cant be away from you.
    I go to court tuesday to get my divorce finalized and hope the judge makes her grow up and give me a little visitation time. She also wont open the door to anybody she doesnt know. Ill be talking on the phone and she will freak out if somebody she doesnt know walks in front of her house. I tell her, ok you live two blocks from a college and an elementary, you expect to know everybody. ooohhhh this feels good to vent.
  14. piranah

piranah New Member

Attached Files:

15. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

My ex didn't want a wife, he wanted a daughter. Someone who had to come to him for any and everything. I was a stay-at-home mom so he would take the checkbook so that I would have to come to him to buy anything for the house or kids (which weren't his). Well, I figured when you didn't have any clean underwear he would figure out that there was no laundry detergent. He was raised in an abusive home. I don't even remember my parents ever arguing in front of us kids let alone hitting each other. When he became physically abusive (I was pregnant, not that that matters) I knew I had to get out.
    Now he's married to a womant that controls him like he thought he could control me. She won't even let him use her phone to call his daughter. He can't afford a cell phone. So yeah, what goes around does indeed come around.

Only have 5 more yrs to deal with him, thank goodness. My daughter is now 13 and suprisely enough is pretty well-rounded considering in one of her court ordered visitations she had to stop her father's wife from stabbing him in a drunken rage. Those visits stopped, court order or no!
  16. piranah

piranah New Member

Its amazing how much abuse happens in this country. I am also amazed at how people dont think it will affect the kids. What isnt it like 80% of abused children, are abusive later in life?
  17. cheri

cheri Active Member

Wow that is a high percentage!
    Luckily i was not abused as a kid. Unfortunately you can figure from the previous posts that didnt happen until i was older.
    But when i think about it most everyone i know was abused as a kid. So maybe that figure is not that unusual.
  18. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

So True!

Wish it were that easy for me. My son loves his mom and always wants to see her not matter what she does.

Sad thing is most of those cause are mentally abused as well. My "BM" tells my son that my wife and her kids are not his family and they never will be.So he doesnt have to listen to her. When I picked him up the other day from her (after all this started) it was like hje was brainwashed. "My mommy said this, my mommy said that". I told him I dint wanna hear what his mother had to say. I told him he is 9rys old and he knows what is right and what is wrong.

His B-day was on the 19th. I was tapped out from paying bills and my lawyer , so my brother gave him a party for me. His mom picked him up son Sunday because she claimed she wanted to give him a party or take him somewhere. He told me last night they didnt go anywhere because his mom couldnt find her boyfriend and she didnt feel like being botherd by herself. I was ready to kill her! She always does stuff like that to him and never thinks of how he feels when she goes the extra mile for his brother, or her family does something extra for his brother because his dad wont do. So his brother has her, her family, his dad & family(when they wnat to be bothered with him on holidays), me, my wife & kids, my entire family(mom and dad sides) doing extra for him. No one on her side does anything for my son because they say he doesnt need it because I do so much for him and he always has my family. They claim they forgot to get him something at holidays time too.

People dont think kids understand, but they do.
  19. Noonagon

Noonagon New Member

My ex was a nympho, which was good at first then it got too much and she got some wires crossed and went crazy. Keeps drunk dialing me and wanting me to come over at 2 in the morning to just "talk". She was good at what she done though lol but not worth threatning e-mails
  20. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

Most of my relationships start like that. My wife was really bad when we started out. Its great at first, but it looses it novelty afterwhile.