must have apps? launchers?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by sean reynolds, Apr 24, 2011.

1. sean reynolds

sean reynolds New Member

new to the wp7, came from android... hav e some questions....first is there a way to search for specific apps? second, are there any must have apps or launchers?. ive used sbp mobile shell on android and it was nice, but i had a free beta crack.... dont wanna pay 30 bucks for it. and lastly, is there a free gps? something worth using? google navigation was really nice on my old android... thanks
  2. Seth Ramsak

Seth Ramsak New Member

All i can answer is the gps. It comes with bing maps free which for the most part has served me pretty well. love the option to voice search.
  3. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

There are not launchers in Windows Phone 7. Microsoft doesn't allow much to interfere with the interface of the OS. That's kinda of the opposite in Android where there a ton of launchers, some of which are killer.
  4. Gonzalo

Gonzalo Member

If you have a small business that you run on the side and need to take credit card payments, Intuit released an app to take card charges on your phone. It's called GoPayment. It's a free service and only get charged a percentage on each charge. It's similar to Square for the iPhone/Pad.