Music Software

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by tngirl, Jul 13, 2006.

1. tngirl

tngirl New Member

Music Software

Is there music software out there that could make my Q like a iPod? I would love some music while I work out.
    What kind of battery drain would this cause? (music playing during an hour long workout plus connection to cluetooth headphones)

OR would it just be easier to get an iPod?
  2. SDMahan

SDMahan New Member

The Q comes with Windows Media Player Mobile which is basics for MP3 playing. I personally purchased Pocket Player since it had bookmarking and auto-resume features I need for listening to Podcasts.
  3. J Mazz

J Mazz New Member

I have the extended battery and it doesn't drain that much. I listened to an hour's worth of music and didn't lose a bar off of the meter. Bluetooth may drain it a little faster. It works as well as an MP3 player with the added benefit of being able to answer calls. It will pause the music, ring the phone, let you answer, talk, hangup - then the music continues where it left off. I have a 1 Gig chip that can easily carry 300 songs. Oh and you also get to do everything else while listening to music i.e. answer e-mail, browse the web, edit contacts, calander,etc!