Mundu IM

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by theicepelican, May 16, 2007.

1. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish New Member

Fixed the problem for me too. It's strange that they don't have this build as the version you download for purchase. I do still wish you could change the alert sound -- it's kind of loud, and I'd rather not turn down the volume on the phone because all my other alerts are so subtle that I wouldn't really notice them at a much lower volume (I changed most of my alerts -- don't like my phone yelling at me for everything). I'd like to be able to change the sound to a short, distinctive ding or something, or even the ability to have it vibrate would be acceptable for now (though battery draining).

I see they responded to your technical issue, I wonder how they respond to customer suggestions?
  2. samster

samster New Member

Glad it worked for you. I would definitely send them the suggestion. They've been really quick to respond to any questions I've had.
  3. norcatalyst126

norcatalyst126 New Member

Maybe I have something wrong...but even if I have my Q in Silent or Meeting, when I get an IM, it still rings loud!!!
  4. xnight

xnight New Member

Im glad it works for some.......but for me aim doesnt work, it tells me my username/password is invalid, but if i sign on to aim on the web it works......msn signs on fine, anybody run into this problem?

UPDATE

Well it wont let me sign on to the only screename i originally signed up for with aim which also happens to be my main aol e-mail, but it let me sign on to one of my alternate aol e-mail screenames......go figure
  5. Matikz

Matikz New Member

Same here. It wouldn't bother me if I wasn't trying to use it at work. I work in a call center so it going off rather loudly is not going to fly. Anybody know how to silence it?
  6. FourTwenSesh

FourTwenSesh Active Member

You can't silence text message alerts, you will have to chop up an mp3 or whatever sound file you want and make it the length you want so it doesn't go for 2-3 minutes or whatever time is too long.
  7. evilmrt

evilmrt New Member

This is a deal-breaker for me. I emailed them about the problem with the loud startup/login sound quite a while ago....and it makes the program completely unusable at work, in class, at the movies, or at night when others are sleeping in your house! mundu, fix the stupid bug already!

8. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish New Member

Maybe I'm misunderstanding here, but you can turn off the alert sounds in the preferences. When I'm at work, I have it set to just display the message alert without any sound -- it's easy to miss a new message, but it beats having that loud-ass chime. If they even just put in an option for a short vibrate, that'd be great.
  9. queenzjade

queenzjade New Member

question with MUNDU

What is the program or file to download mundu? I purchased it tried to extract the files and it dont work?
  10. cheri

cheri Active Member

I havent forked out the dough yet for any im program. I have a few other things I want before I get into the more updated chat stuff. That is one thing I do miss on the Q. I just go about it the old fashioned way sms doesnt interupt anything. Pretty much just AIM and Yahoo...havent tried ICQ or anything else yet. Well accept MSN but that is already on the Q.

Cheri
  11. KOOLWATER

KOOLWATER New Member

could you repost the file? I am experiencing the same issue with Mundu
  12. samster

samster New Member

13. KOOLWATER

KOOLWATER New Member

14. pvtbeto

pvtbeto New Member

anyone. . .

else got that updated version they can send me? i emailed tech support but they havent responded and i'm a paying customer. any help would be greatly appreciated.
  15. ziggie216

ziggie216 New Member

16. samster

samster New Member

I had to upload it again.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d6y9cc
  17. lexicon

lexicon New Member

Hi

Can anyone please post the file again - it seems I got on the bandwagon a little late.

Thanks again in advance. I've contacted their support and hope to get a fixed version today: if so I'll post it here for others as well.
  18. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

just go to there website
    they have updated the file there i think
    as long as you are a registered member
  19. lexicon

lexicon New Member

I'm currently using v.4.0.137ws (build 10732) and it has the msn error invalid user/pass
  20. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

Just checked mine for ya.. v.4.0.189ws build 10905...same error.
    Yahoo and AOL are AOK