Mru

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by bpfeil, Jul 18, 2008.

1. jmaynard1986

jmaynard1986 New Member

Yes... first i tried just changing to a new HS then changing back.. then i did a reset and nothing...
  2. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

you got me now. maybe try, removing the check mark for mru in façade, let it reset it, then go back in and check the mru box and let it reset.
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

fyi. when you use Facade there is no need to load a different screen.. it has a reload home screen.

potQ9c
  4. jmaynard1986

jmaynard1986 New Member

ok so I've given up on making the buttons bigger... im fine with the small ones now...

next question...

what part of .xml do I need to edit/add to to make the schedule "invisible" until its highlighted?

if im not mistaken, it also requires Orange.dll which I got from Scotts page. I ran the .cab but notice no changes.
  5. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

were it says selected and then selected. in the default unselected settings for façade. might be able to do it in façade also.
    why when I type façade does my phone change the c to that c. it looks like it has a tale.
  6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

and you will only notice Orange if utilized in the home screen..

frankly, if you can't get the icon size working the schedule part might be slighty out of reach since it's kinda "involved"..

potQ9c