Mozart 1-week report

Discussion in 'HTC 7 Mozart' started by meridian, Nov 15, 2010.

1. meridian

meridian Member

I guess this is a US-centric group, so not a lot of Mozart owners. I'd been considering getting an Omnia 7, but as soon as I saw the Mozart I had to get it. The device has a beautiful feel and a very nice display. It's SLCD, which means the colours aren't as vibrant as the Omnia/Focus' AMOLED, but has crisper text. It has capacitive touch buttons which give a satisfying buzz when you touch them. I've compared the size to my wife's iPhone 4, and while the Mozart is a touch larger (with a slightly larger display), it feels smaller. I think this is because of its rounded sides. The Mozart's display seems brighter as well, although the iPhone of course has higher resolution. Over all the build quality is outstanding. In sum, the Mozart is a great phone if you want something that looks beautiful and fits in your pocket.
    Redux7 likes this.
  2. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

I've seen a few US based tech bloggers considering the Mozart as their phone, despite only being able to get EDGE here.
  3. kiddo

kiddo New Member

Mozart user here as well. Loving the device so far. Got the update installed a few days ago without any hitches.

My only complaint with the phone is the battery life.
  4. WP7 Chris

WP7 Chris New Member

Battery life i thought is no worse than the iPhone 3GS but once NoDo update is installed on it the battery life does improve