Motorola Q9m OPINIONS?

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by BimmerM3, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Agreed! If you want NO data (other than WiFi) then you'll get NO data. :) -Q
    (2 U from my Q9Nap)
  2. BimmerM3

BimmerM3 Member

awesome, i can't wait. hope i dont change my mind though
  3. cchannelz06

cchannelz06 New Member

Sounds like your pretty sure about getting the 9m. I gat mine back in December and absolutly love it. I bought mine as a certfied used phone from Verizon and haven't had any issues with it so far. The phone does everything I need it to and then some. Having an unlimited data plan definatly makes it better and I would recommend it. Just my .02 cents.
  4. BimmerM3

BimmerM3 Member

i like hearing some good reviews of the phone once and a while, haha. I'm still confused though, what does the data plan do that i couldnt acomplish with a WiFi card? Except having to be in a WiFi hotspot to use it.
  5. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

You sorta answered you own question. man . . . except for the convenience that the data plan gives you. Also the SDIO WiFi card sticks out of your phone and you can't use your SD data card at the same time. :) -Q
  6. cchannelz06

cchannelz06 New Member

The only difference would be that you would be able to get data when there is no wifi hot spot to connect to. There are a lot of instances when I need data and dont have a wifi hot spot to connect to (for example running swiftmobile while in the car). If your around wifi hot spots a lot or if your not constantly needing a connection as I do then the wifi should work out just fine for you.
  7. BimmerM3

BimmerM3 Member

well im usually always at school or home and both have wifi, and since i dont need the phone for business then data plans useless to me. haha
  8. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Well then you'll be a happy camper. :) -Q