Motorola Q9M free downloads and applications?

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by dennisjara91, Aug 13, 2010.

1. dennisjara91

dennisjara91 New Member

Motorola Q9M free downloads and applications?

so i just got the moto q9m about a week ago, loving it
    i recently download opera mini 5 on the windows mobile phone
    way better browsing than the internet explorer on the phone.
    my question is, what other stuff can i download on the phone for free?

like apps games and stuff?

also i want to get the spectec wifi card, how do i use it if it doesn't come with a cd? just inserted in there? thanks so much for the responses in advance
  2. mhans311

mhans311 Member

First of all, my favorite browser is Skyfire. There are a lot of threads that talk about people's favorite apps, but I will name a few of mine. I like to use Pandora. If you go to pandora.com on your browser with the phone, it will give you a link to download it straight to your phone. I use pocketnester plus to play old nintendo games. Google maps is good for looking up local addresses and getting directions. Google also makes a great youtube app. Kinoma freeplay is a free app that is good for podcasts, playing your music, and internet radio. You can also get a Facebook app if you are into that. Those are a few that I use for free. Here is a website that has a lot of free apps: http://www.smartphone-freeware.com/ Check it out and see if you like anything.
  3. dennisjara91

dennisjara91 New Member

thanks so much for the response :) really appreciate it
  4. josepc

josepc New Member

You can also download Jbed rose and play java games, I found a lot of free java games at Umnet.com