Motorola Q9h IS FREE ON PREMIER!

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by sniffs, Sep 16, 2008.

1. sniffs

sniffs New Member

Motorola Q9h IS FREE ON PREMIER!

I just logged into Premier to order some other things and noticed the Silver q9h is FREE!

I dont know if this is my company discount or it's ATT discount to everyone, but I also noticed that the Treo 750's are free also.

I can see the 750s being free because they need to move stock to prepare for the Treo Pro.

But the q9h? HMM.
  2. sniffs

sniffs New Member

That didn't last very long. It's no longer free.. neither is the Treo750 =(
  3. Bertroid

Bertroid New Member

$85

i just got my phones today from at&t. I have a premiere discount for my plans but i found that it ended up being cheaper to order the Q global through the regular website and they had a package deal which just meant that it had unlimited messaging included which i wanted already. with the package it was only 100 dollars with no rebate!! Then I got my wife a refurb blackjack ii for 60 dollars then i used some coupons i found online somewhere to get an additional $75 off totaling $85 dollar for everything!!! Through the website i ordered the Black global (because it is $50 cheaper) with 6.0 but when I got the phones today to my suprise it was the newer pinstrip one!
    I thought it was a pretty sweet deal considering there is no rebate and it was everything I wanted anyways. also you could switch out the messaging for a data plan if wanted.
  4. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

I want the silver one. :(
  5. sniffs

sniffs New Member

The AT&T Tilt, The Treo 750, The Moto Q9h and the Blackjack II are NOW FREE AGAIN!

(new orders only it appears)
  6. 440bro

440bro New Member

You dont want the silver one. I got the gray one and my coworker has the silver one and she hates hers.
  7. praneeth

praneeth New Member

My edu Premier still shows the silver q9H available for free. There's a 15% service credit as well.
  8. smoran921

smoran921 New Member

What is Premier and how is it free for the phone? I'm jealous!!! I'm on AT&T Business plan...
  9. praneeth

praneeth New Member

Premier is AT&T's corporate discount program. Currently premier is running a promotion which gives away the Q9H for free with a two year contract. However, there are some employers where the promotion is sold out or not valid.

Check eligibility for Premier discount here:
    https://www.wireless.att.com/business/authenticate/

They have service credits as well. My former school gives a 15% credit on my bill.
  10. smoran921

smoran921 New Member

JUST FOUND OUT I QUALIFY! I wonder if they can credit me back the money I forked over!?!
  11. reckoningday

reckoningday New Member

I put in my school email and it said I was good to go, but then I get on there and the smartphone isn't free, it's still $249.. is that correct?
  12. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

Just some info. As a new owner of a Q 9h. I had an Red LH Shine, was having many problems...replaced under warranty twice. (i always had to power cycle, almost everytime i would lose signal, it would hardly ever find one)

Anyway 3rd time i called warranty, they gave me the option to replace with a new model...THEY offered the Q 9h, so i took it.:2cool:
  13. 440bro

440bro New Member

Good choice!
  14. sniffs

sniffs New Member

Last Friday I ordered 2 Q9h's, 2 AT&T Tilt's and 1 Blackjack2, all new, all free!

(of course there was sales tax which equaled about $175 bucks, but hey.. my company's paying for that.)

:laugh2:
  15. 440bro

440bro New Member

Are you reselling any of those phones? Im curious to see what the tilt is like besides bulky.
  16. sniffs

sniffs New Member

Unfortunately both Tilt's were swallowed up by my IT brethren.. It's smaller than the PPC6700.. it's basically the same size as the XV6800 aka Mogul..

infact, it's the same phone, just with a few slight modifications, and it's black vs the 6800's blue.

I thought the Tilt would be a ugly blue, it's blue on Premier..but when it arrived, my jaw dropped..it was shiny and black..if I hadn't of just gotten a iPhone, I'd be using the Tilt..it's slick!
  17. 440bro

440bro New Member

Thanks for the info.