Motorola Q9c Extended Battery

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by darkdomino, Jan 29, 2009.

1. darkdomino

darkdomino New Member

Motorola Q9c Extended Battery

So I broke down and got the official Motorola Q9c extended battery from the Verizon store today.

With a rated talk time of like 7.2 hours, I was intrigued. I haven't yet put this to the test but my phone has gone the whole day and my battery is still full. This is after 2 calls, some heavy texting and light browsing.

The Q9c feels much heavier in the hand with the extended battery. There is a visible hump in the back but so far the phone is still pocketable, and the battery does not interfere with texting or how you hold the phone.

Only cons I've found so far are that with the extended battery the Q doesn't lie flat on surfaces because of the battery hump...and I thought the price tag was a bit steep (49.99)

Overall I am satisfied with the performance this battery is giving me. I am a heavy user and need all the battery life I can get.
  2. ParaCAD

ParaCAD New Member

I've got the extended batt..use it occasionally. After you use it for a while and go back to the standard. IT'll feel so different.

But the batt. is great. i'll get 2day+ out of it w/o a charge. Mines the BT90. Enjoy it.
  3. Batteries4Less

Batteries4Less New Member

The BT90 really is a great but if your looking for a bit more get the BT91, it has a little over 200 mAh more.
  4. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Does that 200 really make a noticeable difference??
  5. rkcoll1

rkcoll1 Member

I ordered an extended battery last night, cant wait for it to get here. I make alot of calls during the day and use email and internet. Can barely make 8-10 hrs sometime. Sounds like the extended battery will help me get through the day for sure.
  6. Batteries4Less

Batteries4Less New Member

That extra 200mAh will give you anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours extra talk time depending upon your usage. For some power users you really needed every last minute you can squeeze out of your cellphone battery.
  7. Yoda

Yoda New Member

where are u all getting the extended back for the phone?
  8. gnath9

gnath9 New Member

Mine came with the battery. Also I dialed *611 (verizon) and got it for $16.99 w/cover wich I thought was a smokin deal !!! I also have the employee dicount deal through Ford.

may the force be with you ... lol

P.S.
    I always just dial *611 for all my verizon needs