Motorola Q11 coming???

Discussion in 'Moto Q 11' started by Miata492, Sep 3, 2008.

1. fr4nk1yn

fr4nk1yn New Member

Might be OK if you don't already have a Q. I like the increased flash and RAM and the 3mp camera could be more useful.

Not something you's change from a Q9x to though, unless you of of those that NEED Wi-Fi.
  2. Miata492

Miata492 New Member

The Q9 Napolean supposedly will have EVDO RevA, quad band GSMna nd WiFi but that is meant to be a high end global smartphone for VZW.
  3. bjmjpl

bjmjpl New Member

Once again,

I still have the original moto q silver pre-production models and they are STILL the best as i watch a lot of videos - any WM6 upgraded Q skipped and hopped - is the chipset faster on the Q11 than the latest Qs...?

i think the wm6 is bloaty and slowed the thing down where my original q is very zippy and again smooooth vids...
  4. If it comes to verizon, it would be august 2009:tounge: just when I am due for an upgrade, but only if the processor is faster.
  5. blackmeto

blackmeto Active Member

resurrected
  6. rfarrah

rfarrah New Member

Haven't we seen those before?
  7. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

not much about the phone though
  8. avengedbullet

avengedbullet New Member

i really dont like the new buttons at the top. they seem too close together like theyre just packed in there real tight. but i love that they added a backspace key. but thats not enough to make me get it.
    when i get the money im getting the newest of whatever htc phone is out
  9. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Gotta ask.....Why does anyone really beleive anything Motorola says, or perhaps even more accurately, anything the industry watcher "experts" say anymore?

They've been all over the place on this whole isse...will it, it won't, will it, maybe, will it, it won't. Motorola itself said no, release dates were missed, etc. There's nothing there to go on excpet blind faith...and in Motorola, that's been heavily misplaced of late.

The Q's are great phones, but...the line doesn't have a successor. Wishing for it isn't going to make it happen.
  10. chithanh119

chithanh119 New Member

Wait for this phone so long
  11. Boe

Boe New Member

I haven't had the same for for over a year in quite some time, long overdue for an upgrade and I have been waiting on this but it doesn't look promising