"Motorola Hacks" thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rudeboy, Jun 1, 2007.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

"Motorola Hacks" thread

Chris~

i think it might be time to "clean up" the Motorola Hacks thread.. (you know where to find me and/or others to help) there are quite some posts with questions.. would it be an idea to clean it up and lock ?

also, lately i see quite some new(er) users ask questions in threads about something totally different, not saying they do it on purpose but it can be somewhat annoying (can't find a better word) for the original posters especially if the issue isn't resolved yet. (i also may be guilty when i reply to those kinds of posts :} maybe we need to friendly of course tell them to keep threads on topic (unless the thread is in off topic :} and if they have questions start a new thread.

not trying to butt in your business... just trying to help here & there.

i think by the number of posts you can tell i like it here :}
  2. neutral

neutral New Member

Either that, or you have a very boring job :tounge:
  3. tj!2k6

tj!2k6 New Member

"How very neutral of you." "What makes a man turn neutral ... Lust for gold? Power? Or were you just born with a heart full of neutrality?"

-- Zapp Branigan, Futurama

;)
  4. FourTwenSesh

FourTwenSesh Active Member

And that seems to be the symptom I suffer from too. As you can probably tell by the times of my postings...
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

<hehe>... i actually have a job that allows me to do different thing, amongst those things is posting here :}