Motorola A4500 global smartphone to hit Verizon

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9n' started by wnrussell, Apr 28, 2009.

1. wnrussell

wnrussell Active Member

2. EQBob

EQBob New Member

Other than the fingerprint scanner, the specs are nothing that most other phones out now don't already have. Even if it does come out, it's not going to be anything exceptional or special, in my opinion.
  3. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

i think this is the 5th thread on this now....
  4. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

5. wnrussell

wnrussell Active Member

Sorry, I only saw one, lately I mean, and the news on Verizon was not in the Phonescoop thread where I usually find the news is checked and meaningful. Some of the relays had new content. I guess you get the Wikio for Motorola http://www.wikio.com/technology/telecommunication/phone/motorola

I won't be offended if you delete the thread. Your forum...

Also, I am realizing that Motorolas last quarterly earnings report was on Feb 6, 2009 so I guess that might have something to do with this as the next call would be coming next week.
  6. String

String Member

Since the thread I created (Which was the first one) was closed, I will respond to your rant here.

Stop being so damn whiny. While those documents were submitted in October, many of those documents were sealed until yesterday.
    Inlcuding the manual, which you seems all too excited to have your hands on anyway.

Phonescoop is a pretty reputable source, and rarely posts old, or wrong information. Their forums are another story.
  7. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

well, he does have the phone...
    but most indicators point to it not being released en masse
  8. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

To all who fall for this classic "punk" job, have fun with it . . . really. Enjoy, BUT, as they say - "The proof WILL be in the pudding." There's no one hear at EQ (excepting maybe Chris) who would possibly want this to happen as much or more than I, so just think about it: why the heck would I deny such reports if I didn't know the actual truth. What could I possibly gain from that. The answer is (to quote Wolfman Jack) "If I'm liein', I'm diein'!) I must admit though, this is one heck of a joke albeit somewhat nefarious. :) -Q (Ray)
    (2 U from my Q9Nap)
  9. MOTO MANIAC

MOTO MANIAC New Member

look at the phone pics. they are sold old. they are non working units from way back when.i dont know why its popping up again.