Moto SURF

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by shaun0207, Jan 8, 2009.

1. MotoMania

MotoMania New Member

Yes, already look in the setting menu. Every icon i open include in settings menu but no english language.
  2. MotoMania

MotoMania New Member

Yes, someone says like that too.
  3. MotoMania

MotoMania New Member

Can we find in Microsoft website for language pack for Windows Mobile 6.1? Hong Kong Seller already have Motorola A3100 with English Language.
  4. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

I think I just saw your question posted at ebay. Why not try doing a swap with the HK seller?
  5. MotoMania

MotoMania New Member

Yup... I ask to Hong Kong Seller but no answer.
    I bought again Motorola A3100 from Hong Kong Seller with price USD 800 (include shipping, agent fee and else)
  6. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

I saw that seller answere and said that he/she would buy it from you.
  7. MotoMania

MotoMania New Member

Thank you for your concern. I think about it, if the price no more than USD 500, so i don't want sell it.
  8. Travolta

Travolta New Member

heh.... guys in Australian Motorola Service Center says that they can update yours Chinese A3100 to English language only for 45$ - I guess they have English firmware but not going to share (
  9. Travolta

Travolta New Member

Just wonder if anyone got English system for A3100 ? Its very hard to use it when most part is in Chinise.. I saw in US A3100 selling with WM 6.5 preinstalled already! No leaks yet? I feel like I`m an illegal customer! I pay for it to Motorola so why not to let me flash it with English ROM ? I agree it will void warranty _ I just don`t understand this restrictions (
  10. fasho

fasho New Member

me too chinese language any english rom please ??:dft006:unhappy