Moto Q9m red/black version vs all black?

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by gwhzz35, Nov 21, 2008.

1. sherri

sherri Active Member

Same, but in this case it wasn't close...
  2. Tech.erella

Tech.erella New Member

rotflmao!!!
  3. jessejq

jessejq New Member

vzw store

i frequent a local vzw store only go in if my friend is workin tho he seems to be the only one that knows what he i talkin about technically speakin and would never stear me wrong
  4. Hipkik

Hipkik New Member

i hate going to our "Verizon Wireless Authorized Dealer" which is the only one for about an hour drive, they dont have people that work at that specific store, its like they draft people from around, when i bought my dare (ugh lame) it took the man forever because he didn't know how the freakin pc worked and when i went to return my dare (Hoooraay) the guy i talked to said he was filling in, but he was from a sprint dealer....so
  5. Thomas M

Thomas M New Member

Most likely he knew exactly what he was trying to hand him but at that time there was a commission bonus to clear out the Q9ms they had left.
  6. slapout

slapout New Member

Circuit City has or used to have a system where you could order something online and pick it up at the local store. I've heard stories of people going into the store and finding that the in-store price was hirer. So they went to the internet kiosk and ordered it online to be delivered to the store they were standing in.
  7. larceny

larceny New Member

lol...hahahah
  8. TimeHunter

TimeHunter New Member

If you're going to reference that you read something you need to give the link. Otherwise its like saying my cousin told me that his girlfriends younger sister heard from her kindergarten teacher . . .:gasp: