Moto no no :)

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by authenticate, Jul 9, 2010.

1. authenticate

authenticate New Member

Moto no no :)

Hi All! I need help!! My Moto Q9 is continously giving me a message of "Enter your Credentials to Begin desktop synchronization" when I connect it to my PC. My PC is displaying "your device is currently locked...authenticate on your device". Not sure how to unlock my phone to authenticate. The only unlocking is the keypad. I went on one of microsoft's troubleshooting sites and it mentioned to reset my password. Did so, but this is I believe irrelevant to "authenticating" my phone to connect to my Laptop.

Any Info, any on this phone and how to Authenticate. My pc is ready to connect but phone isnt. Thanks!!! :)
  2. GWL

GWL New Member

I had this happen when I first got my phone in late 2008. If I remember correctly this is what I had to do the first time I synced the phone. Keep the display on while you connect the USB to the phone. When that message comes up you will also see the unlock display on the phone. Despite not having the phone locked, just type in your unlock code on the phone and all will be well.