Motivation to get into shape...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by magicman08, Apr 30, 2008.

1. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

Motivation to get into shape...

I can wear my sexi clothes again.... (that sounded girly) wear my painting the town clothes again....

Oh yeah, and have my pick of sexi women. I would kill for this again, I have been in a relationship for like 4 years and let myself go, I mean I am ridiculously good looking, but like I said in another thread, it isn't attracting women that is my problem, it is finding ones I WANT, and getting em. But again, maybe I should just piss around with what comes to me now, but that would undermine my gf and with stds as rampant as they are....no nast is gunna pass that off on to me....she has to be smokin hot to get that, lol

I have only done this like twice, gorgeous women, and it is, i have to say....the most satisfying feeling out there. I am sure some of you masters are feelin me here.....

I HAVE TO GET BACK INTO SHAPE!
  2. by1333

by1333 New Member

i joined a gym and started the slim fast diet.. so far lost 2 pds in 4 weeks.. dont know if that is good or bad but cant seem to go down in pant sizes...
    good luck
  3. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

used to be a fat shit, lost pant sizes jus cutting down in my drinkng. We can do this together.....!!!! i got someone at least
  4. by1333

by1333 New Member

i think the drinking part might be an issue.. u have a beer in your avi
    lmaooo
  5. capo8488

capo8488 New Member

just back away from the table..:foot:
  6. cheri

cheri Active Member

oh dear lawd!
    well what ever motivates you.

Personally...i could careless about sexi women,
    Looks although important doesnt equate to much further than appearances. IMO

I started lifting again in the last few days, a pastime i am really fond of. Amazing how muslce memory works. Im discouraged by my "new" gyms lack of more floor space for the weights and minimal equipment but my contract is up in a couple of months although new and sufficient we will see i might go back to more old school stuff.

lol @ backs away from table...do u take anything with you? lol jk
  7. omg its nate

omg its nate New Member

I think you were drunk when you made this post...
  8. rbrainard

rbrainard New Member

My plan is this... My wife and I are about to close on our new house, which has a very large back yard. I am going to purchase a pile of limestone rocks all in medium to large sizes to stack in a pile. (Probably 50 to 75 stones in all).

Every other day, I will move this pile of stones from one back corner of the yard to the other (Approximately 80 feet from the pile to the other side of the yard). You do the math... (50 stones equals just over 4,000 feet of walking WITH weight and the same without. That's just over 1.5 miles)

On top of this... I have just purchase a set of Kettle Bells that I will use for more advanced weight training.. Watch the below video.

AND I am going to purchase a treadmill to keep in the garage (for use EVERY day)

If this doesn't finally get rid of the lard on my mid-section... I'm going to get professional medical opinions on corrective surgery.

I say... If you're gonna do it, go big and be dedicated. THAT... or continue to watch TV and eat twinkies. :tounge:
  9. cheri

cheri Active Member

Damn that is alot oh moving limestone lol.
    Treadmills are great but I prefer eliptical, stair climber or gauntlet. Elliptical is easiest on the back

Surgery such as? plastic or GI.
    Just curious :)
  10. cheri

cheri Active Member

Yeah I guess I should'a checked the date on the post :>
    then I would a known, lol.

thanks nate :)
  11. rbrainard

rbrainard New Member

Liposuction or other... I'm sick of the gut.

I've always been a "Fat Kid". I grew up with parents who made nothing but "Down-Home Southern Food"... You know; everything fried or cooked in fats, no real salads to speak of and BIG portions. Over the past several years, I've tried everything to get rid of it. I completely stopped drinking sodas, have upped my water intake tenfold, have cut calories, stopped eating junk food and have quit eating a lot of fried foods.... NO CHANGE.
  12. cheri

cheri Active Member

Someone once said ice bergs dont melt from the middle.
    Be glad you are not female the extra layer of abdominal fat is a tough one.

Lipo if you must but be aware that if they suck it out and you gain anything back the fat deposits back in some unnatural places lol.

Fried chicken yummy :p
  13. Tech.erella

Tech.erella New Member

I ve been eating MUCH healthier for the past couple of weeks. I have incorporated more fruits and veggies in my diet as well as water. Im not fat, but the women seem to.......um......"fill out" when they get older, so im preventing it before it happens.
  14. cheri

cheri Active Member

genetics has much to do with body type, age etc.
    ya can work with genetics and its work but good work.

fat is relative.

bmi and weight arent very good indicators. blood work and body fat percentage are. You can be thin and have typically considered fat people blood. fat people arent the only ones with type 2 diabetes, fatty liver disease, heart attacks and strokes.
  15. rbrainard

rbrainard New Member

Yeah, you make a good point. I'm as healthy as a human can be based on recent blood-work, physical and complete work-up. I'm just a CHUNK, but hide it well... The spare tire is getting OLD.
  16. Tech.erella

Tech.erella New Member

I guess there is no hope for me then.
  17. cheri

cheri Active Member

you can work with genetics...some us have to work harder...

get the lipo if it will assist in better self esteem i sure and sheesh would lol
  18. Tech.erella

Tech.erella New Member

Im not a big fan of surgery unless its absolutly needed, like a life or death situation. Especially cosmetic surgery. Its like a drug to some people, once they start they cant stop (Joan Rivers)
  19. cheri

cheri Active Member

you can work with genetics...some us have to work harder...

get the lipo if it will assist in better self esteem i sure and sheesh would lol