More OperaMini Icons

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by Jabba the Hut, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Jabba the Hut

Jabba the Hut New Member

More OperaMini Icons

Hi all,

Using the custom made .lnk shortcut method described in other posts, linking your java s_# with a .dll with an icon in it, here are 7 .dll files with nice images in them from 7 popular browsers.

I am using the Firefox one now and it looks swanky on my Q9c

Please don't ask me how to use them, if someone else can link to a post with the description that would be great. I spent way too much time figuring it out myself.

Enjoy!

PS - anyone figure out how to change the Windows icon where your start button is? I would like to replace it with a Mac Finder icon. I have found the .gif in the \Windows directory, its just a 22x22 .gif. I replaced it with a Finder .gif of the same size but nothing happens. I suspect its embedded somewhere on the phone.

Attached Files:

2. manbat

manbat Active Member

Did you Make the DLLs?

Did you Make the DLLs? If so...What program did you use? Why only one image per DLL? Just asking. :dft010:big_smile
  3. Jabba the Hut

Jabba the Hut New Member

No, I did not make the .dll. I just used the other one that was posted some time ago, the choppy looking Opera icon.

I just found all the icons I wanted and used "Icon Changer". Some program I found online. Probably won't use it much again. One image per .dll because its simple to do without actually having to know how a .dll works. (like me)

Doing the same process I have a much nicer icon for TCPMP player, it looks like a little iPod and is much sharper.

So, do you know how to change the Start icon at the lower left part of the screen? I really don't care for it.

Thanks,
  4. manbat

manbat Active Member

The only way I know to change that icon is with Smart Tool Kit. You can change it with STK themes.