MMS Notification Ring Hack - HELP

Discussion in 'Moto Q Hacks' started by jporter80, Apr 3, 2007.

1. jporter80

jporter80 New Member

MMS Notification Ring Hack - HELP

Is there a hack to change the MMS Notification Ring Volume to be tied to the text message volume and not the Email Volume. Right now i dont want my phone to ring everytime i get a personal email but i do want it to when i recieve a text and MMS messages. Anyone with a hack on how to do that.
  2. jporter80

jporter80 New Member

Let Me explain further

Let Me explain further
    I work for a company where i get leads sent to me through my phone. These messages are longer than the SMS limit of 160 characters. So i have to have them sent via MMS (it can take 1000 characters, maybe more).

I also have my personal email set up on my phone. And because of junk mail that i recieve i have the email ring set to none. That way i dont hear it every 15 min when it automatically checks my email. I have to leave my phone on all the time.

Now, in the Settings-> Sounds.... There is no setting for A New MMS Message. Only for New Email and New Text Message, but no New MMS. What i found out is that the MMS Ring is the same thing as the New Email ring. I need and have to have them Separate. Or instead tie the MMS Ring to the SMS ring instead of the Email Ring. Because it is okay to have my SMS ring up because i dont recieve them every five secs.

Hopefully this makes more sense

PLEASE HELP with this HACK
  3. gyu5point0

gyu5point0 New Member

Please Help

Does anyone know??!!

I really need this hack too!
  4. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

I'm not sure there is a hack for that. You may have to use a 3rd party software.
  5. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

yea might want to try 'Photo Contacts Pro'
  6. shaun0207

shaun0207 New Member

Or SPB Phonesuite