mlb gameday audio on my q

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by krazykustom, Feb 5, 2008.

1. SimonQ

SimonQ New Member

Every team could have a bad century!
  2. GldnBear

GldnBear New Member

My link disappeared on the second day of spring training games. I e-mailed MLB. They replied that they were in the process of negotiating rights for Windows Mobile devices. They gave no further details. I wil post once I hear something.
  3. SimonQ

SimonQ New Member

I just received a response from MLB.

Michael,

In a few days you’ll see a link on MLB.com when you access it on your Mobile browser. The mobile Gameday Audio is available fir a $4.99 monthly subscription.

Adam
  4. GldnBear

GldnBear New Member

The Gameday Audio icon is back on MLB.com. I clicked on today's Angels-Giant game, and the broadcast started playing without asking for any user/password. Maybe the spring training games are free?
  5. SimonQ

SimonQ New Member

Alright the gameday audio works great. It's $4.99 a month which I'm very happy to pay to listen to the Cubs on their way to winning the World Series.
  6. jhoff80

jhoff80 New Member

What's ridiculous is that I'm currently paying for the MLB.tv Premium subscription, which includes Gameday Audio.... but apparently not mobile Gameday Audio, they want me to pay an additional $5 a month on top of that? BS.
  7. jlrube

jlrube New Member

i know this is late

On windows mobile 6.1 with verizon the wap.mlb.com link works, just scroll down for game day audio
  8. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

I had that, BUT . . . I also have XM radio which ALSO works just fine. :) -Q
  9. rgn2000

rgn2000 New Member

I was able to sign up for gameday audio, but they are charging me $2.49 per month. The question I have is how can I listen to these games on my pc. Is there someway to run the wap pages on my pc? That way I don't have to have 2 subscriptions.
  10. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Yes - Just go to the MLB web site and sign in and set it up. :) -Q
  11. rgn2000

rgn2000 New Member

Wow I did not know it would work. However, when you got the wap.mlb.com, there is no link for audio, so I went to wap.mlb.com/gda/index.jsp and I was able to get it.

Thank You Very Much
  12. Q-Area51

Q-Area51 Guest

Youbetchya man !!! Always happy to help out a fan !!!!! :) -Q
  13. rgn2000

rgn2000 New Member

Anybody know why you have to constantly log in? Other sites remember me. Sometimes I even have to re-log in when switching games.

Also I notice the sound is really low and bassy. I am streaming through bluetooth and other sites are not like that. Also the volume keys for up and down on the web page when streaming don't seem to work.

Thanks
  14. bub710

bub710 Member

just use skyfire. and you can watch the games live. or listen to the feed.
  15. rgn2000

rgn2000 New Member

Well I don't have the TV package, and Skyfire is a pain because it does not continue to stream when the screen goes off. I only bought the radiop package because I have Sirius now and they don't have MLB.

Thanks