missing wav files-help

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by LuvrGirl, Sep 8, 2009.

1. LuvrGirl

LuvrGirl Member

missing wav files-help

I somehow am missing a couple wav files. I don't know how they were deleted/removed..but if someone could help me out and copy them from their Moto Q9h and send to me I would really appreciate it!

Here's what I'm missing:
    \Windows\notify.wav
    \Windows\ui_ldevdrop.wav
    \Windows\ui_ldevcnct.wav

If they're not too big maybe they can be posted here. If not, view my profile to send me an email.

Thanks!
    Maria
  2. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Give me a few. I think I'm going to have to email it to you. Doesn't look like the forum allows wav files.
  3. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

I don't seem to have those in my Q9h either. Did you update to the latest F/W? Maybe the new F/W didn't come with these files.
  4. LuvrGirl

LuvrGirl Member

I haven't updated :(

I don't know what happened but I think these are the sound (wav) files that are missing because when I connect and/or disconnect my bluetooth - I don't hear a sound anymore ?
  5. zelendel

zelendel Member

Not on my Q9h either. Do have a notify.midi though. If you cant get sound in the BT sounds like something is messed up in one of the a2dp files, but I could be wrong been known to happen a time or 2
  6. Sathanvs

Sathanvs New Member

I'm missing them as well. I've only updated my q9h with the firmware from motorola so they must not have been in the release.
  7. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Did you check bt manager/settings/menu/advanced/play audio noti when hands free connects or disconnects
  8. LuvrGirl

LuvrGirl Member

Yeah, I checked in the bluetooth advanced settings and made sure I have that checked off. I don't know what's wrong... :(

this might be the sound of a hard reset coming up...

~Maria
  9. ninjaap

ninjaap Moderator

Well if you're going to do a hard reset you might as well get the new ATT update.
  10. LuvrGirl

LuvrGirl Member

*update*

So I went ahead and got the new firmware last night and so far so good - I did notice improved signal (more bars) in my house last night =)

The real test will be starting this afternoon once I install all my apps and do all my registry mods =)

I'm about to test my bluetooth connection/disconnect and see if I'm still missing any wav files...