Mini SD card...

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by dabro007, Jun 15, 2006.

1. dabro007

dabro007 New Member

Mini SD card...

The Q is great..OK, done with that!

Now, is anyone else having problems with the mem. card?
    It seems that it sticks out and dosnt click into the slot. Also, I am having problems with the Q reading from the card. It is crashing alot.

Any help would be appreciated.
  2. gadget

gadget New Member

No problems like that here, it is a bit tricky to get it in completely. You just have to push on it with you fingernail until it clicks.

If yours won't click in place properly take it to a Verizon store and have them look at it. It's possible you may have a problem with either the phone or the card.
  3. jerryjr

jerryjr New Member

I bought the SD 2GB MiniSD Ultra II card, and have not experienced any issues so far. (knock on wood) I did have a few seconds of problems with the installation when I first received the card. You will need to push the card in with your fingernail or something.
  4. cdrw

cdrw New Member

No such problem here with my friends using it. I would suggest you visit verizon store and ask them to look into the problem. It might be card related or something to do with phone. Better to get it fixed soon.
    Good luck!
  5. sbagdan

sbagdan New Member

No issue here, I have a 1GB card and no issues.
  6. 9qphone

9qphone New Member

Are you sure you did not buy the wrong card...maybe the micro instead of the mini?

I have had no problem with mine!
  7. aslondon

aslondon New Member

you have to push it further in than you think in order for it to click into place. The first day I had the same problem with mine until I got it to latch.

Al
  8. scotty-o

scotty-o New Member

agreed, the only issue I had was trying to engage the card w/ my fingers. No go. Finger nail or pen did the trick. No problems.