middle button no longer works in picture mode

Discussion in 'Windows Mobile 6.5 OS' started by tedtlogan, Jan 5, 2010.

1. tedtlogan

tedtlogan New Member

middle button no longer works in picture mode

I have a samsung intrepid ppc with wm 6.5. I noticed lately the middle button doesn't do anything in picture mode anymore, and i have to use the picture button. where in the registry or whatever would i fix this setting?

middle button works fine with everything else
  2. recithree

recithree New Member

i have a problem like that.the windows button stops going to start menu unless i reboot.i solved the problem by assiging another button to the same function.and even when the windows button stops functioning,the other button still works and saves me a reboot until later,
  3. larsdennert

larsdennert Active Member

Are you using skyfire by chance?
  4. recithree

recithree New Member

yes i am using skyfire.is that the offending program? i had been doing alot of master resets and not installing certain programs that seem to time with the windows problem.skyfire was not one i even tried to do without.shame if true because there are a couple of sites that use flash extensively that i frequent.
  5. larsdennert

try exiting skyfire (menu, exit) and see if it works again. if it is active in forground or background your win button may not work. bug...
  6. recithree

recithree New Member

that is it.so rule of thumb is dont let skyfire run in background(memory hog anyway).i am glad it is figured out.i guess i guess i will leave a alternative button mapped because i will forget.it is strange that that mapping another button to the same function works when the original button fails
  7. larsdennert

yea i had to forgo making skyfire the default browser because of that new bug. check out opera mobile 10. very cool. there is also a simple flash plugin that i think i had working before my last master reset. havent bothered with it again