Message to Motorola- i bow to you.

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by resinis, Jan 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. resinis

resinis New Member

Message to Motorola- i bow to you.

why? because you absolutely played me for a fool and i bit the bait.

let me just say one thing first. Motorola phone are GARBAGE.

Remember my christmas rant? oh sure you do. Hell yeah, i gave it a chance. I tried to like it, i sped it up with the hacks, i customized that muther fugger to no end. Still wasnt a great phone, but at least i could usually make a phone call on it, and sometimes use orb.

Tonight? hahaha, one drop. ONE *********** TIME I DROP THIS PHONE AND ITS DEAD. dead, dead dead. wont boot, wont factory hard reset, nothing.

I CANNOT BELIEVE HOW BAD this phone was. this was by far and away the worst purchase i have ever made- and ive bought sony products before!!

fuck you motorola, i dont even want a replacement. You guys are going to be requested to replace my q9c with a Palm Treo 755 or whatever it is... youre replacing this phone with a REAL phone you goddam ******. i dont care anymore what people on this board think, i know what i know about quality products and the q9c is NOT one of them. I will NOT be buying a motorola phone in the near future... not until that company gets bought out or something.
  2. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Seeing as I don't work for or own stock in Motorola, I don't really care how you feel about the phone.

And this tirade could have been accomplished without the unnecessary curse words!!!

Hope you're happy with your replacement. And by the way don't know many phones that could survive a drop but hey to each his own.
  3. resinis

resinis New Member

replacement? only if i have to. even then ill be finding my way to a palm or blackberry real soon, cost no issue anymore. whats important to me is that when im coming home and i find myself in an emergency ill be able to at least call 911. if you depend on a q9c you are a fool.

and ive dropped a many of phones. lg's are the best, they dont break. let me say it again, they dont break! -9degF one morning, phone was frozen it barely even worked. i drop it, onto solid frozen concrete. a big chunk of plastic shot out of my lgvx9800 and i thought for sure it was done for. didnt even reboot, it never skipped a beat. ill never forget that, i was absolutely amazed how rugged it was.

same with my blackberry pearl. balls of steel man, trust me. balls of muthafuggin steel.
  4. cheri

cheri Active Member

geeze hate to see what happens when he disagrees with someone haha.

Having a protective case helps any phone.

Ive dropped my Q, my kid has chewed on it, ive had issues with it but I like it. My moto BT was washed through an entire cycle and survived.

Your language is not necessary..you dropped the phone and broke it...the phone didnt jump out of your hand. You seem kinda angry are you sure you didnt take it out yourself.

on second thought.....maybe your phone committed smartphone-icide because it was getting tired of living with someone who yelled and is sooo angry.
  5. resinis

resinis New Member

haha yeah it was sad i yelled at it.. ok...

i dropped the phone onto a vinyl floor one time. that should not have effected the function of the phone.
  6. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

Dude, the purpose of this forum is to actually try and help people that are having legitimate problems with their phones. Problems that according to you only occur on crappy, inferior Motorola phones. It's not to use a person's question to trash a product that you are clearly not happy with.

I was taught, that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. If you aren't part of the solution then you, my friend, are part of the problem!
  7. cheri

cheri Active Member

ok so you threw it on the floor in a tirade. Thats whatit looks like.

Dude seriously look at your post...your other rant was all huffing and puffing too. Its a tad out there.

If you feel better now good for you. But anger managment is around the corner some day so learn to maintain, chill if you will. Venting is not always a good thing (look at egg thread)

Hope your new phone serves you well.

Maybe its time to let go of EQ for you....what are u getting from this.
  8. resinis

resinis New Member

where in the hell you get that i threw this phone i a tirade? you want me to? i will. i didnt. i was living with this phone and was happy with it cause i had to be. now its dead and it died because its a pussified pos.

"if you dont have anything nice to say dont say it at all"

are you fuckin kidding me?? you want a sugar cookie with that bullshit?
  9. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

No, I don't want a sugar cookie, I want the same respect that I showed you. You posted (ranted) on a public forum and because you don't like the responses that you received you think that gives you the right to disrespect me by cursing?!

I am not going to engage in a petty pissing match with you. Peace. Good luck with your new phone.
  10. cheri

cheri Active Member

Man you are one angry guy.

Someone lock this guy up before he hurts himself or someone else.

TTFN have a blast with your new phone.

Breath in breath out it works
  11. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

and the purpose of posting this here was what?

Yell,kick,scream,curse at Moto or your carrier. We didn't sell you the phone. We did try and help make your experiance better.

Shit happens...get a different phone. People did survive without them in the past.

/done with topic
  12. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

you can have and voice your opinion, i could have done without the cussing.. but as said before, the Q is not for everyone.
  13. pjsnyc

pjsnyc New Member

He did manage to give Korean manufacturers madd props :)
  14. Humanphibian

Humanphibian New Member

Well I figure this is as good a place as any to make my first post. I have a story similar to Resinis, and I can fully understand his frustration. My problem is however with Samsung.

Over the past summer I was using an M610. It was a great little phone. It didn't do a whole lot...but it was a solid phone, with a decent camera so I gave it a try. I am a dive instructor, and the phone worked great at the lake (where most would not) and I could snap pics of the students to post on the shop's webpage. It was perfect for what I needed at the time.... LIFE IS GOOD!!

Then it happened........ONE TIME....ONLY ONCE. I accidentally left my 610 in the thigh pocket on my wetsuit......during a dive. OOOPS!

I purchased the phone because the size, and the camera made it ideal to use while enjoying my hobby. Well I take it with me one time....and it bricked it. NOWHERE IN ANY OF THE LITERATURE DID IT SAY THAT THE PHONE WAS NOT WATERPROOF....WTF!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU SAMSUNG!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA....Get over it. You had a brain fart and dropped a piece of equipment on the floor from,... what.....10 times it's own height?? Drop your TV (or yourself for that matter) from that high and see what ya end up with:tounge:.....

***Mods and Admin's*** sorry for the first post mud slinging, but I have been lurking here for a while taking in all of the helpful tips, tricks, and other useful input from your membership, but this guy.....dunno. It seems he has a self inflicted problem, and needs to place blame.

I applaud you for giving him the floor, and allowing him to vent without locking the thread. I assume we are all adults here, and if some do not want to witness the harsh language, they can simply overlook the thread. Most forums would have just locked it, and been done.
  15. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

we have spotted some adults here (not sure where they are now :}

anyway, welcome aboard (you have a Q i am guessing) and yea, we are not the thread closing type guys.. there are and will be instances we may have to but we got a great group of regulars who -maybe without knowing- help moderate.. and hey, this way we kinda contain the mud-slinging in one thread :}
  16. Indigo4320

Indigo4320 New Member

I think he has a right to express his opinion of the phone. No one said you had to agree with him...
  17. whittw

whittw New Member

Ya'll are great :smile:
  18. Humanphibian

Humanphibian New Member

HAHa...I may be classified as an adult....but I am VERY immature for my age!! Looks like I may fit right in :wink:

I have an HTC Touch...for about 5 more hours. UPS will be here today with my Q9c (Sprint SERO).
  19. whittw

whittw New Member

You'll love it.. I came from AT&T and I am not disappointed..
  20. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yes, that's kinda sorta what i said :}

sweet....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.