Memory Card

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by crow11ad, May 25, 2008.

1. crow11ad

crow11ad New Member

Memory Card

In case some of you may know or may not know the q9c does not come with a memory card. If you are in need of one....check this out...

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220260

it's a 4 gig mini card for 16.49. I got mine on Friday. Works great. They have the 8 gig version for 31.99.

I had no problems with my q9c reading it. Other places charge 4x as much....
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

sounds like a good deal....

potQ
  3. Boe

Boe New Member

Should of did a search before purchasing...they have a thread on here for memory cards. the word on the street is Mini SD is on the way out, that's why you can get them for so cheap and they will be stopping at 8g. What we are all doing is buying the Micro SDHC and using it with a Mini SD adapter.

post via Moto Q9c
  4. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

(waits in a corner to snatch up that 8gb dirt cheap then)
  5. crow11ad

crow11ad New Member

What's the highest capacity micro card out. The one I got from new egg is the Mini SDHC card. Now I come to think of it, if I did not already throw away the package for the card I just received and could exchange it for the 8 gig I found after purchasing the 4 gig, I would have. But hey 4 gig for 16.00+ is still not bad.
  6. Boe

Boe New Member

8g but not for long...
  7. magicman08

magicman08 New Member

short of loading it up with roms, videos, and music....2gb is more than enough, but i think that is precisely why people get bigger ones, but i also have an ipod video so heh
  8. newegg would hit you up for restocking fees.