Meeting with Motorola and need your Q Feedback ***

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by chris, Dec 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stealth

Stealth New Member

I guess I can see that. I haven't had to use it yet, but I see it every time I dial.
  2. MLBdeals

MLBdeals New Member

Sync with Act Contact Management software

I would be interested in findout out if anyone has developed a patch that will permit me to sync my ACT 9 contact manager on the Q
  3. Picasso ( ! )

Picasso ( ! ) New Member

Getting my Q to live more than 6 days!!! This is a turd at best!!!Past 2 weeks, 2 Qs and 2 batteries in the 2nd Q and still nothing 1 hour later.

Q = POS

All of the features are great, but this does nothing for me when the Q won't start. I deal with time sensitive customers and the Q is not making the grade.
  4. johnmichaels4801

johnmichaels4801 New Member

Feedback for your meeting with Motorola...

1. What i like most about my Q is the slim design, which makes it much morr comfortable to hold while completing various tasks.
    2. I chose the Q over other pda phones because of the styling, and the price that was offered by my provider.
    3. One thing that I'd change is the way it shuts off during a task (was told bt Sprint that it's a bug with the device.
    4. If I hadn't purchased the Q I'd have went with the Treo.
    5. My Q would be great if I were with another provider other than Sprint (their service is deplorable; I loathe the fact that I am one of their customers).
  5. 2inTrbo

2inTrbo New Member

Okay, while I am well aware that a lot of people want to fill out this survey:

1) Please realize it is 6 months old and his meeting with Motorola probably already happened or not...so any more input would not help with that regard.

2) Has anybody noticed that Chris hasn't posted on here besides the initial post?? Yes, Chris...I'm calling you OUT!! :tounge: Did you or did you not meet with Motorola?

3) I can't believe nobody has asked this yet. What ever Happened at the meeting (assuming there was one)??

I just think it is funny that so many people have gotten so involved filling out the survey, they have forgotten the reason behind its conception. LOL. :tounge:
  6. aldodrake

aldodrake New Member

1. I love the functionality and ease of use.
    2. I chose the Q because of the Windows Mobile system and overall size.
    3. I would have video software which would allow Vcast or Sprint TV compatibility.
    4. I would probably own a Treo.
    5. My Q would be great if there was an upgrade available to Windows Mobile 6.
  7. 2inTrbo

2inTrbo New Member

OMG it continues...:blink:
  8. Longhorns

Longhorns New Member

Q Meeting

1. What do you love most about your Q? Thin, Lightweight.
    2. Why did you choose the Q over other smartphones? Look and feel, High recommendations from Co-Workers
    3. If you could change one thing about your Q, what would be? Having to periodically go to task manager to kill programs to save battery life.
    4. If you didn't own a Q, which smartphone would you purchase? Treo 700wx or new 755p
    5. Complete this statement, "My Q would be great if...." I could receive and make outgoing calls while using my Communicator Mobile"
    Thank you so much for the Survey and allowing our voice to be heard.

Hook'em Horns!!
  9. gdubbs

gdubbs New Member

I was wondering the same thing...and yet people continue to post...
  10. Amy

Amy New Member

If you'd read through this thread, you'd see that we have been "reminded" several times that the mtg was months ago. Still, the thread is very informative for us new Q users, and this is why people are contributing... it's a way to express your likes and dislikes so others can learn from it.

Also, many people have already asked about what happened at the meeting... I'm hoping the Mod will chime in.
  11. tj!2k6

tj!2k6 New Member

Time to [​IMG]?
  12. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.