Mango Build 7712 to 7720, require revert to NoDo?

Discussion in 'Windows Phone 7' started by chris, Aug 3, 2011.

1. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

I'm thinking this is the case, but wanted to be sure. I've just updated to build 7712 of Mango, but of course this isn't the RTM. Has anyone heard if things have changed regarding ability to get the shipping version of Mango? Will I have to still revert to pre-Mango (NoDo) in order to receive the official update?
  2. Sb.

Sb. Member

Haven't heard anything. Never got the notification for 7720, when did that roll out?
  3. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

I believe that's the RTM version. I just updated last week to 7712. Not crazy about some of the updates. They took out the Zune alphabet searching in the Apps screen. It's been replaced with the search button.
  4. Sb.

Sb. Member

I see that there are some custom roms being produced under 7720. Some suggest that there could be another update after 7720 as RTM. It's getting confusing now with all the speculation around mango,tango and Apollo!
  5. Fleon

Fleon New Member

Chris,
    The searching you are are talking about is still there. Just like in Mango Beta 1, you have to have a certain number of apps before it appears, however. (Maybe 45?) Install some apps and you'll see it appear again.
    chris likes this.