Making a change to a home page

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by apperrault, Aug 22, 2006.

1. apperrault

apperrault New Member

Making a change to a home page

Hi all,
    Forgive me if this has been asked before, but i couldnt find any reference to it. I have a question about editing the home page that i am using. I am actually using SDMahan's version 4, the one that uses facade. The second line on that screen, where it tells you the messages that you have. How can I break out the different Email accounts. I have two mail accounts, one for work, and one personal, both setup on my Q, but when i get a message in either one, it just shows up as Email, not Outlook or Home.

Could someone help me. I have the XML file, and I have found the area where it would go, but I dont know what to put in there.

Thanks much,

This is a great forum.

app
  2. Snarl

Snarl New Member

I don't believe there is a way to do that...??
  3. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

Im with Snarl, I don't think this is possible ((yet)) or atleast I havent seen a resolve in this forum. If it is possible, im sure you will have an answer shortly!
  4. tharmsen

tharmsen New Member

I would think if anyone knew it would be Gadget. I know that you have a finite number of system variables you can use in the XML. If there is one for each inbox you create (I can't imagine there is to be honest) then it's just a matter of finding it. I think there is just one global variable for email and SMS though.