Lower Your Mortgage Payment 50% or More!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by MTG BRKR, Nov 12, 2006.

1. MTG BRKR

MTG BRKR New Member

Lower Your Mortgage Payment 50% or More!

Ok...I figured since I contribute to the forum, nobody would mind me posting this just once in the Off Topic forum...
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  2. venezian

venezian New Member

i hate these types of ads.. they're spam and scam. *sigh*
  3. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

Im sure this posts lifecycle will be short!
  4. MTG BRKR

MTG BRKR New Member

Friday night...i get 2 people bashing my post. Interesting. Is it that you dont have anything better to do tonight? If you look at when I posted youd see its been up here quite a with absolutely no complaints.
    As a matter of fact, I have 2 happy clients from this post.

You say "a scam". Really...do you have anyting to support that? I run the largest mortgage brokerage in Chicago. Until you can support you accusation, get a life and quit being a friday night keyboard cowboy.
  5. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

If I wanted to look at Cr@p ads all day, Id drop my pop-up blocker! Go spam somewhere else, we don't need that *&*& around here.
  6. chris

chris Administrator Staff Member

I saw the original post and allowed it due to your contributions and putting it Off Topic. That being said, my initial reaction was "geez, more spam". I'm sure the two members were not indicting you personally, but have seen way too much spam in that field. I know I get quite a few spam on this, so that's probably why you received the reaction. Anyway, let's all get along. One post is fine and I'm glad you've had two happy customers as a result of the post. I'll look for my commission.:tounge: Joking, of course.

Let's all move along...lots of good Q topics to discuss.

-Chris
  7. MTG BRKR

MTG BRKR New Member

Thanks Chris...come to Chicago, Ill take you for the best filet mignon and lobster youve ever had!
  8. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

I was just trying to protect the integrity of the board. I enjoying this board, and I just didnt want to have to deal with solicitation on every 3rd post.