Lotus Notes???

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by sburrill, Jun 29, 2006.

1. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom New Member

I tried to click on this but it does not seem to work. Is there an updated Quick Start Guide for Lotus Domino?
    Thanks!
  2. JJ 109

JJ 109 New Member

We use lotus notes as well. I sync it with active sync and mNotes. We can only do it wired at this point because that is all they allow use to do
  3. ChicagoTom

ChicagoTom New Member

Is mNotes something you had to buy or is that something your company buys? In other words is that something the individual buys for his/her phone or is that something a company would buy if that company wants its employees to be able to check email via their Windows based mobile phones?
    Thanks!
  4. JstLoCo

JstLoCo New Member

We use Lotus Notes are my location (For now) and the University offers mobile users a program called OneBridge to sync their mobile devices and Lotus Notes. Since they have Notes on a server, not easy to get the information with other software, unless you know how and have all the network/server info.

There are others we could use, but we would have to pay for them.

By the way... Hello all Q'ers, I'm new to the Qforums.....
  5. cindra

cindra Active Member

Welcome to EQ! :smile:
  6. miko1970

miko1970 New Member

IBM Lotus Notes Traveler

Notes 8 is supposed to include Lotus Notes Traveler which will sync your mobile device (wireless or wired) with your Notes client. Got a preview of this at a user's conference I attended a couple of weeks ago.

Here is a link to IBM's page for Traveler:

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/lotus/products/notes/traveler.html

One of the company reps was already using it and said she was only having some issues with her "To Do" List but thought it was a configuration issue on her end and not Traveler.
  7. JJ 109

JJ 109 New Member

My company provided it. They originally got it for PDA's, but it works for smartphones as well.