looking for text message tones

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9h' started by drew93, Feb 22, 2008.

1. drew93

drew93 New Member

looking for text message tones

hey guys, i used to have a sidekick and everytime i got a new message it would say new message. anyone know where i could d/l that file? and also where is a good plave to d/l free text message tones thanks!
  2. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

3. jknight4200

jknight4200 New Member

Go to this site and type in whatever you want it to say and download it. You can even pick if you want a girls or guys voice and different accents.
  4. mike250rs

mike250rs New Member

keep in mind when picking a txt tone it will not stop until it plays entire tone. So If you pick a long one, you can't stop it by pressing a button.
  5. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

got mine from phonezoo.com

they have tons of tones there

but as mike said it will not stop until the sound is over...no way to kill a text tone
  6. bobby-n

bobby-n New Member

yes another good 1 is funformobile.com
  7. drifterificfc3s

drifterificfc3s New Member

i haven't tried downloading ring/text tones but i have been successful in making my own. what i do is use my prefered mp3 editor to make the sound clip of the song that i want and for ringtones i use this method

ringtones- to to the folder labeled ringtone( its in my documents/rintones) which is under the mobile device folder and put the sound file in there.

text tones- go into the folder labled sounds and that is located under (my windows mobile-based device/application data/sounds)

i know that there is a certain file size limit for these but i cant remember off the top of my head. i remember text tone being under 60kb