Looking for App that updates Twitter, Facebook etc.....

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by nukethis, Apr 5, 2010.

1. nukethis

nukethis Member

Looking for App that updates Twitter, Facebook etc.....

Is there an application that updates Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc? Maybe a website if there isn't an app?
  2. mhans311

mhans311 Member

Are you talking about a program that updates all of them with a single click? Because there are separate apps for each of those in the marketplace, but you'll have to go into each one and update them one by one.
  3. cbusguy23

cbusguy23 New Member

SPB Mobile shell has widgets for updating facebook and twitter but I don't think there is one for Myspace but I don't know of one that allows you to update all at once.
  4. Weathernut

Weathernut New Member

What I would do is this. Since both twitter and facebook allow you to text message them which updates your status, I would use that. how? once you set up your mobile phone to send updates to the services, you can then send a text message and put both addresses (twitter and fb) as who you are sending the test message to.
    It keeps it simple and quite easy. Granted it is for text updates only... not for pictures, but it works flawlessly!
  5. furball

furball New Member

How about...

ping.fm?

I haven't used it (yet), but it sounds like the type of post-once-and-forget-it that you're describing.

The wiki has more details.
  6. ryant35

ryant35 Member

Skyfire allows you to setup your start page and add Facebook & twitter updates that you can reply to. I don't think it shows myspace though.