"Login error. Ensure you have the correct login information and try again"

Discussion in 'Motorola Q' started by dragonauta, Jul 22, 2006.

1. dragonauta

dragonauta New Member

"Login error. Ensure you have the correct login information and try again"

Anybody know how I can fix this error? I have another topic around there, but not sure this is related to Settings->Data Connections anymore.

2. Dubbal R

Dubbal R New Member

Before I go off on a tangent and become labeled as "loud and wrong" is this referring to an email thing? This message looks familiar, but I don't quite recall.

Please refresh
  3. dragonauta

dragonauta New Member

I'm getting the error while trying to access any data service, email, web, etc.
  4. Dubbal R

Dubbal R New Member

I had that issue when I first got my phone. Coming from Sprint, I had to wait until my number got ported over to VZW before I could access any data feature.

Sounds to me like an account issue that you should bring up with VZW.

Good Luck
  5. khwatson

khwatson New Member

had the same problem on my fourth Q - this one now works perfectly.

It was resolved with a couple calls to VZY customer support. The guy that fixed it simply had me turn off my phone, remove the battery then made some changes on their end, then had me redial *228 to program the phone

Note that they have to make some change on their end, as my first call had me *228 reprogram a couple of times with no luck.

My three previous Q's all had crashing issues, this one worked fine, but the data did not work - always got the same login error msg. After a couple of calls, I finally got atech who knew what they wer talking about and now seem to have a phone that works as it is supposed to.
  6. dragonauta

dragonauta New Member

so this is something that has to done by my provider? oh man, I've going crazy looking for where to change that login information...

Thanks a lot guys! :laugh: