lockups

Discussion in 'HTC Snap | Ozone' started by cob, Aug 25, 2009.

1. cob

cob New Member

lockups

Is anybody else seeing OS lockups on the Ozone where the only thing you can do is take out the battery to reset?

I know its a Windows OS, so its going to happen. But I use my phone for my alarm clock, and twice now in the last week it locked up in the middle of the night... and of course my alarm didn't go off.

I usually reboot every few days and keep my open apps cleaned up, so this really shouldn't be happening. Since it has only happened at night, my best guess is that it is actually locking up when the alarm tries to go off.

Anybody else seeing problems like this?
  2. Peregrine

Peregrine Member

Nope.

Anything funky installed?
  3. cob

cob New Member

Not really. Here's the full list: eeenno Speed Reader, Evernote, Total Commander, Google Maps, Google Search, Ilium Screen Capture, .NET 3.5, Microsoft Bing, Microsoft Facebook, Skyfire, Viigo.

I also have 2 apps installed that I'm currently developing, but they are very simple executables that don't touch the registry or Windows stuff... so I can't imaging they are causing problems.

Evernote is really the only thing I let run all of the time.
  4. Q-er

Q-er New Member

cob, I've actually been experiencing lock-ups too. Mine seems to usually happen during the day. It sucks to have to take the battery out cuz I have one of those snap hard covers so I've got to 'pry' it open just to take the battery out. To unlock it I either call the phone from my office/house phone or take the battery out. My Q RARELY locked up. My Ozone locks up about 2-3 times a week! Ugh! PLUS, my "s" button doesn't work like it should. I guess I haven't allowed it to annoy me enough yet to take it back. ugh!