Lime Green HomeScreen

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by craiggiarc, Jul 8, 2008.

1. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

I should have it for u this pm craig, Im trying to multitask by:
    1) creating 1 HS,
    2) answer questions in HS forum
    3) add Facade for your HS.
    4) Work
    5) Eat lunch
    6) etc. (Keep Sanity) Lol
  2. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Craig,
    U want to post the xml that is your latest incarnation so I can just add Facade for you. It seems that u got most of the things u wanted changed, but just wanted Schedule & Tasks added. That shouldn't take to long if u post the xml for me. Thanks. You are now 1st in line!:smile:
  3. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

No problem.....
  4. lildman

lildman New Member

I was wondering...I have seen a lot a great HS, but I have yet to see any that also change the 'in call' background. If possible, can someone make them blend with this HS?
  5. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

With my limited knowledge I've been playing with my HS and I'm liking what I have so far, just would still like to add Facade.

Also I would love to move some of the items onto the same lines so that I've got more space.

For example the Profile Plugin could go on the same line as the Text Message/Voicemail line esp. if the text is changed to sms & vm.

Also the Date/Time could go right on the top left level with the 'EV' icons.

That would leave maximum space for Facade.

I think that's it! :laugh2:

Craig
  6. docmac129

docmac129 New Member

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to bow out of this HS, for several reasons:
    1) U have a new Q9 something version that uses "translaterockerkeys" for the mru, among other things. I use a Q8 black Wm5 that doesn't support that so your mru doesn't show up on my screen.
    2) I don't have the Flexmail plugin & I c that it costs about $40 to buy the latest version. Something that I will never use. Also something that I could NOT make provisions for with the height settings when trying to add Facade. It would end up NOT aligning well.
    3) The xml that you provided has all of these extra lines of code for various languages, which I never use, & I don't know if u do.
    So, I'm hoping that someone that uses the same version of Q9 can help u, maybe CrazyKay, or Geekster.
    Sorry. I really wanted to help, but can't justify spending that much on flexmail that I would never use.:frown:
    If it is strictly Facade that u want to add to the bottom of your screen, just look thru the HS collection til u see an example that u like, then open that xml & copy the coding into your xml where u want it. That's the best idea I can give u.
  7. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

Thats no problem, I appreciate that it's tricky to do these plugins without actually have the software and certainly wouldn't want you splashing the cash just for this.

I'll do exactly what you have suggested and try getting the Facade Code from another HS.

:2cool:
  8. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Can't help you either. I have done everything I can think of to get a cheap upgrade but the "*^^)(*_&^" provider isn't buying anything I throw at them. Still stuck on BlackQ WM5. MEH
    Plus, the FlexMail thing.
    *Unless 450 ppl want to contribute a dollar each to my PayPal acct. I don't see me getting an upgrade anytime soon, either.*
  9. cindra

cindra Active Member

No Flexmail here either, but the Facade code is in the screen I created for you! Start there, maybe. :smile:
  10. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Aaaannnndddd....why does Flex Mail have to be on the HS?
    Why can't you use 3 tabs on Facade? Schedule, Tasks, Programs/Launcher ...put a short cut into the Launcher Tab?
    Do the "kiss" thing, be easier.
    Just a thought.
  11. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

Because the FlexMail thing will show each mail account that I have and the individual count of unread mails in each account so I know for my personal, work and support email accounts when something new arrives. :laugh2:

As for doing the "kiss" thing I can't imagine what you are referring too!

Craig
  12. Geekster

Geekster New Member

Kiss= Keep It Simple Silly
    (or if you were a close personal friend who/whom I am not afraid to insult, Keep It Simple Stupid, is how it generally goes)
    OK, thanks for the explanation. I'm sorry I can't help you with this.
    Good Luck!