Lime Green HomeScreen

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by craiggiarc, Jul 8, 2008.

1. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

Lime Green HomeScreen

I've just got my new Alltel Moto Q9c in Lime Green and I've been looking through the homescreens that I have but to be honest they don't go with the Lime Green color.

Therefore I'm looking for a kind soul who will produce my a HS in Lime Green!

The current background image is attached.

As for plugins I need

Small mru
    Date/Time
    MMS/Voicemail/SMS (No email as I use FlexMail)
    Calendar/Tasks (These can both appear side by side or a toggle between them would work, appreciate that this may need facade, I have that.)
    Link to the PCP Profiles (No need for the PCP Favourites to show though)

I think that's about it, unless anyone has any other questions?!

Thanks in advance

Craig

Attached Files:

2. kogama

kogama Active Member

Nice it doesnt look that bad looks like everything is coming along gl with the hs
  3. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Off topic: I haven't seen you around =P
  4. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

It's been a busy time for me so time spent on things I enjoy, such as prowling these forums, have been at a minimum.

I've just been promoted at work at while that is great news it means I actually have to work! How dare they do that!

Now that I have my new Q9c though I have to prioritize and that means getting everything working on it. :)

Further Off Topic, I'm finding the new phone a vast improvement, esp in two areas, 1) Battery Life, great improvements and despite my constant use I can go a whole day without charging it. And 2) I can run both FlexMail & Photo Contacts Pro without either of them shutting done, which is great. :laugh2:

Craig
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

congratz dude.. now you really stand out in the crowd :}

and heck yea i have to agree, the Q9c is a great improvement (which i did not expect, but the Qperience is even better with a Q9)
  6. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

Thanks rudeboy

I didn't think I could enjoy the Qperience anymore than I already did but I do! Probably also something to do with the new EVDO connection too. :laugh2:

Now if only I could get my HS sorted! :wink:
  7. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

hey craig, did you get skyfire sorted out yet?
  8. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

Sure did, I did a complete uninstall, deleted all of the remaining folders from my storage card, rebooted the phone and then finally re-installed it and it now works fine. Well, I say fine, I still can't zoom but that's no big deal!

Craig
  9. cindra

cindra Active Member

Hi Craig,

I'm giving you a bump because I don't think anyone but me noticed that this was a homescreen request, not just the announcement that you got the new Q. I've actually been trying to come up with something for you the past couple of days, but I'm gonna have to give up on it because my Q Global is uncooperative in the HS creation process! I was able to start and load an .xml on and take initial screenshots to see what the heck I was working with. I changed a few things and saved it, and now suddenly it doesn't show up in my list as available anymore, so there's really no more point in continuing until I can figure that whole mess out.

I hope someone makes you your screen soon; you've been a great forum member and deserve a cool screen for your Qlime! :smile:

(I was working with #999933, #999966, and #CCFF66.)
  10. sherri

sherri Active Member

I love his avatar picture! (It shows the background he requested on the Q)
  11. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

Thanks for trying Cindra, I did perhaps hide the HS request a little! Love the new name for my Q too, from this moment onwards it shall be know as the Qlime.

And yes Sherri my current HS which is the default one that comes with the Qlime, however I need my calendar and tasks showing, using Facade I presume as at present it only contains the default calander plugin which doesn't really work for me.

Craig
  12. cindra

cindra Active Member

I hope you like this.

Well, this is as good as I can do with my limited knowledge! I don't have PCP so couldn't help ya with that part. This uses Facade and Orange. (The colors look much nicer on the screen!)

[​IMG]

Download http://www.clhmt.com/Q/craiglime.zip
  13. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

Thanks a lot Cindra, your help is very much appreciated and the HS looks great. I'll try and get it loaded later on today if work permits!

I've also been rather lost in enjoying a new website/application that I have found and I will post more on that later. :wink:

Craig
  14. kogama

kogama Active Member

Looks nice glad you got your hs
  15. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

Installed and looking good. :laugh2:

I'm going to try to add the PCP Profile line in myself so if it all fails I may need some help! :wacko:

Craig
  16. cindra

cindra Active Member

I had an assist from Geekster on this, so she has worked with the code, too, and might could help. I had started it out with a missed call screen as well, but ended up taking it out since the info comes up in the iconbar. If you decide you want it after all, I can add it and the code back in, but I wasn't all that pleased with it, to be honest with ya.

Let me know how it goes!
  17. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

I've always liked the look of the Missed Call screens but like you say the info is there on the screen anyway and to be honest my QLime is never far enough away from me too notice!

Craig
  18. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Very nice Cindra!
  19. craiggiarc

craiggiarc Active Member

HomeScreen Update

So Cindra, I just attempted to edit the HS you created by adding in the Flexmail Plugin and it's all gone a little bit pear shaped and now I can't even select it from my Home Screen list even though the file is still there! I've even reverted back to the original and it just won't show up even after a restart!

So below show's what I have now, one thing I love about this is that it has the flexmail plugin, that's the part showing my Support, GMAIL and Work emails.

The Get Office Sync needs to go, I don't want Office Sync thank you Alltel!

The Alltel Network, Date and Time fields would be better off all combined on one line too.

Then the space gained from those two items plus the already reduntant space highlighted in yellow would be ideally used for the Facade Calender and Task plugin.

I'd be more than happy to make these changes myself but I get even find where to remove the Get Office Sync plugin from and I thought that would be pretty easy.

Cindra, Geekster anyone care to lend me a hand?

Thanks

Craig

Attached Files:

20. cindra

cindra Active Member

If you can copy the .xml file for the screen it's currently using I can look and see what I can do with it, if anything. If nothing else, I might could get the Flexmail plugin information and be able to add it to the original screen.

Did you try redownloading the screen I made and see if you can select it again? If there's a mistake in it from editing the .xml, it won't load. I've learned that the hard way! :tounge: