life...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rudeboy, Jan 27, 2007.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

life...

i need a life... had my Q 2 weeks, been here about 2 weeks.. and this is message #100 :}
  2. scottjb

scottjb New Member

LOL. I'm sure there are plenty of us out here that know exactly what you mean. :)
  3. MattB

MattB New Member

Hey Rudeboy what Ska bands you into? I used to be pretty into a bunch of years ago, and still have a lot of Operation Ivy, Catch 22, The Toasters and a buch of others on my MP3 player. I usually listen to either Op Ivy or Catch 22 when I run.
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

so glad i am not the only one... :wink:
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

ska

MattB; a lot.. like Desmond Dekker, Skatalites, Skaos, Bad Manners, the Specials, the Selecter, Mustard Plug, Slightly Stoopid, Mark Foggo, Reel Big Fish, The Israelites, Prince Buster, Less Than Jake, Fishbone and some more :}
  6. bpaul24

bpaul24 New Member

Yep I have had my phone for two months and I have been here for about that. I think I spend as much or more time on this board then actually using my phone. :smile:
  7. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

pfew..

cool... so i'm not the only one then :}
  8. TAG1976

TAG1976 New Member

Trust Me...Many a time of heard the wife say "You going to be on that board all night!?" Its a [SIZE=+2]VERY[/SIZE] Addicting place!
  9. bpaul24

bpaul24 New Member

Yes my wife has said that too me once already. :laugh2: I kind of wonder if I will get sick of it at some point. I guess we will see. As for now I am on it at work and then on my Q when I leave. The site works very well on the Q. Do most of you browse this site on your PC or Q or Both?
  10. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

my wife did say even before i had the Q "did you find a forum for it yet ?" <hehe>... anyway, she (same vice-versa) wants me to be happy and she's probably glad i'm not in all kinds of chat rooms. i browse mostly on the laptop.. both at work and at home, although -maybe TMI- i do catch myself browsing here when in the restroom w/ the Q :}

once again this is a great place.. and i have tons of questions left and try to hold back and not post them all at the same time :}