Leather Case = No HeadPhones

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by Mystagogue, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Mystagogue

Mystagogue New Member

Leather Case = No HeadPhones

I have the leather case for Q, which has a couple holes carved into it so that the speakers and USB are exposed. But it does not have a notch for the headset!!!! Without the headset notch, I can't close the flap on the case. Is it me, or is this a major oversight?

I figure I'll have a seamstress (sp?) cut the notch and re-sow it for me. :wacko:
  2. SDMahan

SDMahan New Member

Which leather case is this? The Motorola case sold at Best Buy has notches at the top for headphones.
  3. Mystagogue

Mystagogue New Member

Its just called "Pouch for Motorolla." I'm not sure its manufactured by Motorolla. Nevertheless, after reading your post, I headed to a circuit city looking for a different case...and found something called the "PDA Pouch." It is a little more roomy (to hold larger smart phones), but its ~3/4inch snap-strap is narrow enough to permit the headphones clearance. I wonder if this is the one you have.

If yes, then I'd rather keep the one I have, and have a seemstress (sp?) doctor it up for me. I like the "sleeker fit" of the one I've got, above the generic "PDA pouch." :whistling
  4. SDMahan

SDMahan New Member

The one I have is made by and branded Motorola. It is called the Q Carry Case with Belt Clip. It is a sideways case with a non rotating belt clip. You can check it out on Motorola's website under accessories. It is also listed on the Best Buy website.
  5. jpmihalk

jpmihalk New Member

I have the leather Q Carry Case and it would work with headphones if I used them (it's the same as SDMahan describes.) I use a Jabra JX10 Bluetooth headset instead of the wired headset.