Lakers/Kobe Homescreen Request

Discussion in 'Q Home Screens and Wallpapers' started by coolguy827, Aug 10, 2008.

1. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

Lakers/Kobe Homescreen Request

Hello i would like one of the experienced designers out there to make me a homescreen of Kobe Bryant and at the same time having some representation of the Lakers team, ( a logo would be enough). If you are considering making one, please do not put any whether or any other things on it. Please make it so there is no plug ins required. All i want you to do is have the attachment of the picture of kobe as the background, some matching colors, and some how combine the second attachment (the logo), somehow combine that into it also. and don't forget be creative make it look nice :) please if that is not too much to ask.THANKS
    I know theres many other people who would enjoy it if you made one. You know.. CAUSE KOBE RULESSSSSS BABYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! WOO! MVP!

EDIT: I added a different Kobe pic and took out the old one so anyone w ho would do it, please go ahead, and when i said experiened, i didnt mean it

...MVP!!!!!!!
    *makkes the freethrow* :tounge:

Attached Files:

2. jmaynard1986

jmaynard1986 New Member

Generally including a picture or two you would like used will get a reply sooner....

just my .02
  3. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

Ok i added two pics
    Thanks for the suggestion
    i just hope someone will do it
  4. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

5. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

6. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

i know i can... but i don't do requests really.
  7. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

oh alright dont worry man i get u
    if u do end up doing it somewhere down the road let me know tho
  8. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

I wish somebody could volunteer
    it would be really great
  9. jmaynard1986

jmaynard1986 New Member

I don't consider myself an "experienced designer" but I may be able to throw something together for u tonight...

-onQ
  10. crazykay

crazykay New Member

As a HS creator I would say I would do it however..... The Kobe picture your wanting used is a terrible picture for a HS..(no offense) Its just to busy, to many colors, opacity is way messed up and wouldnt look very good..IMO.. If your willing to use a different pic of Kobe I will tackle this for you but I wont if thats the image you have to have used..
  11. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

Well alright then, i replaced the Kobe pic wi th a different one
    Tell me if thats not good
    thx :)
  12. crazykay

crazykay New Member

that's much better.. now do u want me to do this or someone else.. to see some of my work go to my HS thread and give me an idea of what u layout u like
  13. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

Well where is it?
    I just want whoever you think will do it best, if you think you can, go ahead.
  14. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

15. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

Alright CrazyKAy i had a look at your thread.
    Do you think you can do the same exact same style as the Metal Gear Solid Form you created, it is on page one of your thread. All i want you to change is, Make the time a lot bigger, not excessively big but bigger, and the date a little bigger but not as big as the time. Try not to make the time or date too big as where they would stand out completely. If thats not too much to ask for... Or if you think it will not look right, just let me know and take your time if you think it can look better if you take more time. And also can you please, for the missed called screen just has a big Lakers logo just like the one i posted.
    Thank you so much :smile:
  16. crazykay

crazykay New Member

Something like this work? No Plugins Required

[​IMG]
  17. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

Hmm thats good but i don't really like the huge nike sign, could you get rid of that?.. and maybe add a lakers logo as a replacement?
  18. crazykay

crazykay New Member

sure thats simple enough but do you really want 2 lakers logos on there?? just my opinion..
  19. coolguy827

coolguy827 New Member

hmm i see what your saying
    how about this,
    can you completely take that black stuff behind everything off? like behind the time theres a black cloud/layer, can you remove that?
    And also make the sms/missed call and whatever the other one it, can you make that smaller also or is that not possible? because once you make that smaller, then you can put the battery logo, sd card logo, signal strength, all that in the top right where it, in my opinion, would be much better.. please do that if it is not too much..
    and as for the lakers logo i told you to put,
    here put this
    i attached it to this post
    thanks for all this man :)

Attached Files:

20. crazykay

crazykay New Member

Oh good lord!! If i take the black layers off of the image the text on your HS will blend in with the background and be hard to read so I tell you what ill do.....Yeah I can do this but this will be the last edit to it so if you dont like it someone else can do it.. Im changing the whole background image and everything.. Ill use your images you posted and just be done with it.. It wont be done till tomorrow night though so be patient..and by the way Im a woman!