Just wondering.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by radarwill, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Figures The Calendar would come up lol.
  2. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

No, you should vote for my cat. :smile:
  3. softspirits

softspirits Guest

If the calendar made anyone feel devalued, and I think thats a pretty big IF, I regret my involvment... but again... big IF LOL.
  4. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Lol I don't care. And I was the first month lol. It's all in good fun.
  5. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

I don't regret my part in the EQ calendar, I got to gaze at some hotties! But I hope I didn't offend anyone in my request. And if you want to send anymore pics for my perusal feel free. lol
  6. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

With the calendar thread being so long, I really doubt anyone was offended lol.
  7. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

8. kareljack

kareljack Active Member

I have seen sexual innuendo bac+k and forth here many times..that was ok but this guys - admittedly lame - post is the coming of the anti-christ?
    People who were giggling and sniggering in the calender thread are now waving the PC banner?
    His comment was linked to those people who think women shouldnt have opinions on techmology? What a stretch.
    If this guy was a long time member, he would not have gotten this sort of reaction...it would have been all fun and games.
    If people are insulted by the poster's mild statement, then you all got bigger problems.
  9. TarHeelsRule!

TarHeelsRule! New Member

What's the PC banner?
  10. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

if you dont see the diff in the two, then that is your problem. How would you answer it's question and who would know who is hotter, have we all met?. That came across as a way to..........not gonna say it. Please this isnt a dating service.
  11. sherri

sherri Active Member

I assume the PC banner is the "Politically correct" banner...

I am a long time poster, and I happen to agree with kareljack. The OP posted something dumb, but most of us have. Anyway we can close/delete this thread? OP asked Scott to remove his entire user info, so.....
  12. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Yeah, this didn't need to get out of hand at all. I thought my cat would have shown that. These things happen.
  13. softspirits

softspirits Guest

That is correct, if he was a long-time member, I am sure i would have taken it in a light-hearted fashion, and as a long-time member i would be certain that it was intended in that way, but he is new, and i don't know him at all. And he doesn't know me. That is the whole reason it was offensive.
    I don't really have to explain myself here, most people can easily tell where the boundaries are between funny and offensive.
  14. brandon.roeder

brandon.roeder New Member

I think everyone blew this thing outta proportion..

It was a joke, and in all honesty..i found it veryr funny.

I think the OP noticed all the other "sexual" jokes around here and wanted to fit it? lol

Anyways, thats my opinion.
  15. softspirits

softspirits Guest

Oh I just don't understand what the big deal is. The little guy got out of hand, so I helped him understand things. No drama here. ;)
  16. Vazguard

Vazguard Active Member

Too late.
    ------------
  17. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

we assumed OP was a male.
  18. radarwill

radarwill New Member

I see your a real stand up woman. Throw personal insults (little guy) after someone has left.

Funny how the only personal, or any for that matter, insult came from you isn't it?

You were never offended, I bet you just took the opportunity to beat up on the new guy to show how a long time user such as yourself can bully her way around.

Strange that you never got offended in the calander thread. Must be because most of the OPs there have way more posts than you.

PS. Still waiting for my revocation.
  19. dafoxs

dafoxs New Member

How would any one here know the answer to your question? what answer were you looking for?
    Can someone just close this.
  20. TreeFrog

TreeFrog Active Member

revocation....not a "happy" word! i had that word handed to me once a long time ago...in a driving sort of penalty! but the good news is you can always recover from mis-placed moves...always!