just switched, looking for customizations

Discussion in 'HTC Touch Pro' started by dirtycar74, Sep 7, 2009.

1. dirtycar74

dirtycar74 New Member

just switched, looking for customizations

Hi; I just switched from a Q9c to an HTC TouchPro, on Sprint. Love it, but want to customize to minimize the junk I don't use or want...

Is there a way to either change content of the TouchFlo3d tabs that are on the bottom or remove tabs entirely? For instance, can I change from Sprint Music Store to, say, Show my Windows Media Library; or can I change the text message screen to just show the inbox instead of that stupid envelope thingy (I prefer to just have a list of threads that I can select from or add to)?

There was CHome Configurator for my Q9c. Is there similar for my new HTC TouchPro?

Please point me in the right direction if this is not where to ask such help.

Thank you, Bless...
  2. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

I don't remember seeing anything like that for TF3D, but I'm running the stock ROM at the moment. I've heard that some of the custom ROMs are a little bit more customized as far as TF3D goes. although if you flash a 6.5 ROM the titanium today screen (which is more like sliding panels for WM Pro) can be customized more like you want.

you can find tons of info at

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com
    or
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/
  3. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

In TF3D there is a way to rearrage icons. which ones you want first, last etc.

Theres a program called ChChrome that is actually used for Titanium. Since TF3D is Manilla it might not work but you can always try noting a master reset cant clear.
  4. zelendel

zelendel Member

Alot depends on the version of TF3D you are using. Some things can be changed while others can not at the moment.
  5. BigTK

BigTK New Member

6. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

7. BigTK

BigTK New Member

Good, I have been laying low for a while. Changed devices, as you may know. Now trying to hone some PPC skills while converting the Q to a "toy" for my 10-year-old son. I have been checking in on you guys from time to time, just haven't been posting much, not that I ever did...:embarassed:
  8. Weapondrift

Weapondrift New Member

well thats awesome! I thought for a while there that you had fallen off the face of the earth lol