Just saying Hi & Thanks to All!

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9m' started by Q9MNewb, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Q9MNewb

Q9MNewb New Member

Just saying Hi & Thanks to All!

I just upgraded my Verizon phone plan online to a Q9m, my first ever smartphone. I was searching online for some stereo headphones, protectors, and SD card, and found this forum, and I've spent the last hour or so reading through all sorts of interesting bits. I can't wait until I get my new phone and can start to tinker. This is a great site, and I really like the depth of users here answering and involved in their phones.

What would you say has been the most helpful/useful thing you've done to your Q?

Anyone have experience with the Jabra BT8010 headphones? I really like how that's looking right now, despite the price. Any other recommendations on stereo headsets that are not one big piece, can display caller info, control play, and give great music sound?

**Oops, Just went to the broader forum and found the bluetooth sub-forum.** May just have to go to bed and deal with it tomorrow!
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

welcome to EQ glad you found us

i think the best thing i did for my Q was find this place
    if you just spend sometime in the software section/hacks section/or even homescreen section you cant go wrong!
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

Scott took the words right out my mouth... this place is the best thing for my Qperience :}

posted on the Q.