Just curious - who's still using a Moto Q9c?

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by terceslil, Oct 24, 2012.

1. terceslil

terceslil New Member

Yeah, I know it is 2012.

I *still* use my Q9c. Creature of habit, I suppose. I even ordered a spare from ebay. Used of course. After all these years, I dropped my original in the toilet and had to use my handy dandy backup. A bag of rice brought my original one back to life though. I was very excited to salvage my first Q9c but ultimately did not keep it.

Still loyal to the Q9c!
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

Wow, haven't used a Q in YEARS!
    Glad to hear there is at least one still in service
  3. PacoJr67

PacoJr67 Active Member

been thinking about picking one up myself (bidding on a touch pro 2 right now)
  4. McJoshvitt

McJoshvitt New Member

I just bought one about a month ago and rockin' the Q9C in 2013. I used to have a Q9H when I was with AT&T many years ago and loved it. Best keyboard ever. So when I was looking to reduce my cell phone plan by cutting out data, I found out that this little gem could be used without data. Great phone. Not nearly as great as the Q9H though. Keyboard not as good and phone is a little slower (althought it's not a big deal and I only notice it when typing texts). I will probably stick with this phone for many years to come and possibly purchase another from ebay soon as a backup.

Has only tried the Samsung SCHi760? I wondered how it compared to the Q9C. These 2 plus the HTC Touch Pro seem to be the best options for a "smartphone" without a data plan. But touch pro seems to be sluggish and I preferred the blackberry style keyboard of Q9C to that of the Samsung's slider.