Just Bought: Swiss Mobility Legion Cases

Discussion in 'Motorola Q Accessories' started by kaylabeers, Jul 2, 2008.

1. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

Just Bought: Swiss Mobility Legion Cases

I just ordered two of these ($55.85), one for me, and one for my mom. Anyone have any complaints about these? Just wondering what I am in store for. I like the organization pockets. =)

P.S. I got them from the store on this site, yay Chris!
    :2cool:
  2. cindra

cindra Active Member

I bought and returned it. It was too bulky for me when loaded, and the cards were so tight in the slots that I could barely get them out. The clip didn't work for me either, but you can change that out. Hopefully it'll work for you though. I never carry a purse...if it doesn't fit in my pockets I don't need it!

potQ
  3. kaylabeers

kaylabeers New Member

That is exactly how I feel. I plan on it being a little bulky, but I hope not to much. The cards being tight will be annoying. =( Do you have any replacement recommendations?
  4. cindra

cindra Active Member

I use the extended battery on my Q though, and that fits in there, so if you use the regular battery it may be less bulky. I really don't have another recommendation for you. I'm still searching for the perfect case. I was hoping to find one that I can put money, cards, and phone in without it looking like a darned fanny pack! :tounge:

Right now I'm using a zippered large change purse, which stinks when it rings and you want to get to it in a hurry!

If you find anything, let me know and I'll do the same. :smile: