Jeyo Mobile Extender

Discussion in 'Windows Phone Software' started by rudeboy, Aug 3, 2007.

1. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

Jeyo Mobile Extender

Scott advised this software and it sure does what i wanted it for... but (almost always is there a but :} on occasion i use it to write an text message instead of doing it on the Q.. and i keep hearing people say; "i only received 1 letter, are you messing with me" :}

anyone else has this issue ?

(ps. i will also write support... might as well i -my bossman- paid for it :}
  2. n99hockey

n99hockey Moderator Staff Member

i have and i love this software...although i have never tried the text from a PC app...ill have to give that a go...
  3. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yea, like i said in my case it is mainly to save certain text messages, but when the Q is connected i might as well also use it to text right ? :}

let me know.. ps. the messages look fine in the Sent Items folder..
  4. n99hockey

ok so i tested it out...
    and my entire message came out to her phone...i sent it from my PC while my phone was connected (not sure if that matters) and she received the whole message...
  5. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yea, that sure matters 'cuz if the phone is not connected you can not send messages at all (i was going to test it by sending messages to myself but nope :}... it's weird, and it seems random because at the same time i send a message to my boss i also send one to my wife and she did receive the entire message.... i would like to know why this is happening, i might shoot an email in Jeyo's direction.

thx for testing dude.
  6. n99hockey

no problem!
    post back if you get a response jeyo
  7. sulster

sulster Active Member

Yes, RB, I absolutely had this issue. I love this app which I saw Scott's recommendation for, but had to quit using it b/c when I used the TXT from PC it just sent gibberish to my sister, whom is my main recipient of texts.

I would love to use this, but if I'm going to pay that kind of money, I need more than just being able to store my Txts...
  8. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

will do.

i wrote an email to Jeyo, will also keep you updated... the main thing was for me to be able to save text messages but since the send sms option is in there it should work (i found out after i regged)
  9. sulster

sulster Active Member

Well, I'm a sucker and I went ahead and downloaded this again, but my Trial from before had expired, so I bought it. Now, my Q is all buggy. Sometimes it tells me the Text Did Not send (when Q is unplugged but has been plugged in)

Any word from Jeyo?
  10. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

nope... did still not hear back and was going to email them again today, buy their product and this is the customer service *sigh*
  11. sulster

sulster Active Member

Well, since I'm now a "real" customer, I'm going to try to get their attention, too.

As far as I can tell, we are both experiencing the weird TXT of first letter (sometimes I get reports of "gibberish") and I am having new issues with lock-ups and Txts not sending from the Q. Anything else?

Looks like you, Scott and me are the only ones using this.
  12. n99hockey

yea and 33% of the time it works (1 out of 3 users) isnt very good!
  13. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yep.. my main issue is one letter messages being sent. did not have (knock on Q) any lockups.

yea, not really a good score is it :}
  14. sulster

sulster Active Member

Here's what I sent to Jeyo's support email. Will see if I get any response...

[FONT=&quot]Jeyo Mobile Extender[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Windows Mobile Edition 2.5[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Build 1258[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Registered User 2558197092[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Motorola Q MOL3 on Verizon[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Windows XP SP2[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Outlook 2007[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Hello:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I purchased this product and am using it as outlined above. Since the install, I am experiencing problems on my Q as follows:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]When the Q is plugged in, some recipients of TXTs sent from my PC report receiving only the first letter of my message, some report getting gibberish.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]When the Q is unplugged, I am frequently trying to send TXTs only to receive a message that it could not be sent. The recipient indicates they did get it.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]When the Q is unplugged and I get the could not send error, the messages go into my “Drafts” folder.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Q is, in general, acting rather buggy after being plugged into PC.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I know of one other registered user who is experiencing the Issue #1, above. Any ideas?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Thanks![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Kelley[/FONT]
  15. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

we'll see if they answer you... but secondly we should be able to send text messages even when the Q is not connected ? never worked for me... i just send myself one (with the Q not connected), no error but also no text message yet... been about 3-4 minutes now.
  16. n99hockey

ill have to test that one out too....
  17. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

ok fella's.... the message i sent to myself "test test test" and i just now received it, all it says is "t" :]
  18. n99hockey

and that was without the Q being hooked up
  19. rudeboy

rudeboy New Member

yes indeed... so i can text message myself like i did, just to test. which miserably failed :]
  20. n99hockey

hmmm ill definately have to test this tonight...