Jabra bt3030

Discussion in 'Bluetooth' started by blazinazn, Feb 1, 2008.

1. wouterk

wouterk New Member

Well, I have a q9 (no m, h or whatever here in Holland) so I don't know if it makes much difference.
    About the open file: I checked and you're right! :) Never found that feature. Thanks for pointing that out.
    About the resuming: Yes it does resume if you keep WMP open but doesn't when you had it closed. The other players remember were you had been even when the program has been closed (and this happens often in my case..)
    Wouter
  2. obfuscated7ruth

obfuscated7ruth New Member

haha well you got me there. oh by the way, do you wear the bluetooth around your neck. I do and i feel like a nerd when i do lol
  3. wouterk

wouterk New Member

Yep, around my neck and I do get a lot of remarks about it (new gadget!) But not too bad and I think it is convenient this way.
    Wouter
  4. obfuscated7ruth

ok thanks, now I dont feel like i'm the only nerd around lol. It's really new around here too and ear buds really arent the thing around here in the states so i dont think i'll ever find anyone with them.
  5. wouterk

wouterk New Member

Well I haven't seen anybody else with this headset either but I just don't care. I also have a motorola bluetooth headset which is much more obvious and flashy but it realy makes your ears stick out (but usefull in the winter! Keeps them warm. ;) )
    Wouter
  6. obfuscated7ruth

haha. I can sure use a pair of ear warmers right now. so cold over here
  7. wouterk

wouterk New Member

LOL
    Wouter
  8. obfuscated7ruth

well it's like 1am in the morning right now. I have going to head to bed. If you use aol instant messenger, my user name is also my screen name. you can hit me up with an instant message if you like
  9. wouterk

wouterk New Member

Nope, I don't use aol. But it is almost 7 am here so sleep tight!
    Wouter
  10. blazinazn

blazinazn New Member

I wear my around my neck as well but under my shirt. I usually wear an under shirt and a polo or something. I have taken phone calls and the other person has said they can't tell a difference unless the unit is sliding around and rubbing against my shirt.

The Mic on this thing is pretty good :laugh2:
  11. wouterk

wouterk New Member

Yep, I agree the mic is good. ;)

Wouter
  12. obfuscated7ruth

haha, i do the same thing, with the mic under my shirt
  13. ryant35

ryant35 Member

I'm looking to get one of these, I have a local store that has it on their website but it wasn't on the shelf at one location, maybe the other today.

I also ordered a hard wired FM modulator since my car stereo doesn't have an aux input so I can easily play my Sirius from the actual radio with it's hard wired FM modulator or my Q wirelessly. Maybe use it hands free with the car stereo speakers... that would be cool.