I've lost my way Q9c no MMS

Discussion in 'Moto Q 9c' started by stoneaxe, Feb 17, 2010.

1. stoneaxe

stoneaxe New Member

I've lost my way Q9c no MMS

Help, I've read until my eyes bled. I lost my way to a thread on restoring MMS on a generic flash. Can someone point me back to the right direction?
  2. Boredpianoman

Boredpianoman New Member

What do you mean no MMS?

First of all, welcome to eWM forums! Now, what do you mean you have no MMS? Are you restoring from a saved .vol file?
  3. stoneaxe

stoneaxe New Member

Generic flash

Thanks. I flashed my phone with a generic moto flash. Not sure where it come from, but it has no mms files at all. Well not completely missing I used command prompt and found a file but when I call it up it's empty (0 bites) and not associated with any thing. I spent all night using resco, and nothing. I assumed that it would be in the moto flash, but I was wrong.:007:hammer
  4. Boredpianoman

Boredpianoman New Member

I see. You did not mention your carrier, as most carriers would include those files in their particular flash. Sounds like that generic flash seems to be just that, generic. Perhaps jumping to a flash provided here in the forums that is associated with a carrier will alleviate the problem.
  5. stoneaxe

stoneaxe New Member

I’m running them on Pocket now. I went ahead and flashed to a VZW flash but I would rather use the moto generic, do to the fact that there is NO branding at all. I have the files downloaded from the thread. But I’m not sure how to get them into the phone correctly. I just need to find my way back and I can figure it out from there.